Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU from orbital physics, and some spooky stuff

Started by Radical Ryan, January 16, 2013, 07:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: schuler on May 02, 2013, 10:16:29 AM
I had to share:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHlAJ7vySC8
I've seen that one before - cool demo for anyone who has not played with gyroscopes.    I just found some info recently that may come into play regarding all this.   It is evidence that Newtons F=MA is WRONG.   Considering so many other laws and theories are based on that it is quite interesting to note.   Some one said Newton originally had a correct equation but that it got changed by someone (or even possibly by Newton due to some politics at the time).   The F=MA or Force = Mass times Acceleration does not in the real world show inertial weight is present in an inertial acceleration. So why isn't the inertial weight represented in the equation? The concept of Mass seems to be taking the place of inertial weight.   For an interesting paper titled "F = ma, Important Equation, Big Mistake" on this situation read the attached PDF. 

schuler

Found in another post:
QuoteScientists from the Jagellonian University and Opole University have
observed that multiple rotation of a simple turbine showed that the
more times you turned it, the longer it rotated on its own later,
although, theoretically, it should not. They published the results of
their research in "Journal of Technical Physics".
http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.physics/2006-04/msg00164.html

sparks

Quote from: schuler on May 05, 2013, 08:45:53 AM
Found in another post:http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.physics/2006-04/msg00164.html
Are they saying that the gyro is brought to rest and then spun up again using the same amount of input.  Then a brake is applied and that the gyro appears to generate more energy than used to spin it up?  This excess energy accumulates from previous spinups and braking cycles? For some reason the words inertial frame dragging come to mind.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love