Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU from orbital physics, and some spooky stuff

Started by Radical Ryan, January 16, 2013, 07:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuler

Hi Ryan,
You offer an interesting contradiction:
Quote1) velocity determines orbital ellipse, ... 3) all objects fall at the same rate regardless of the instantaneous motions of the particles of which they are composed.

It seems to me that we live in a world where rationality isn't prevalent. But this is a subject for another thread. Anyway, I agree with sparks, testing is required.

Sparks, here we go with experiments:

Quote'The mathematics said there were no forces and that was correct', Laithwaite recalled. 'The thing that wouldn't go away was: can I lift a 50 pound weight with one hand or can't I? Of all the critics that I showed lifting the big wheel, none of them ever tried to explain it to me. So I decided I had to follow Faraday's example and do the experiments.'   After retiring from Imperial College, laithwaite began a long series of detailed experiments. Sussex University offered him a laboratory and he formed a partnership with fellow engineer and inventor, Bill Dawson, who also funded the research. Laithwaite and Dawson spent three years from 1991 to 1994, investigating in detail the strange phenomena that had unnerved the Royal Institution.   'The first thing I wanted to find out was how I could lift a 50 pound wheel in one hand. So we set out to try to reproduce this as a hands-off experiment. Then we tackled the problem of lack of centrifugal force and the experiments were telling us that there was less centrifugal force than there should be. Meanwhile I started to do the theory. We devised more and more sophisticated experiments until, not long ago, we cracked it.'   The real breakthrough came, said Laithwaite, when they realised that a precessing gyroscope could move mass through space.

Above quote was taken from: http://rense.com/general42/genius.htm

:) Have Fun :)

e2matrix

Based on the last two posts I was reminded that there was a person here a couple years ago who had an gyroscope based anti-gravity device.   Most people were very skeptical and I think chased him off.   I got in personal contact with him and between who he is and his info he shared I have no doubt he really had a working anti-graity device.   As one of his descriptions to me stated - his high school aged kids walked into to his garage one day as he just had it working and said his kids who were used to his tinkerings had their jaws drop wide open as they watched his device hovering in mid-air.    I know he was using gyro's on 3 different axes and was looking to get some higher RPM more powerful motors.   He also told me he was contacting a University about this (which I recommended against).    He did give me the basics of his setup which was similar but not exactly the same as Tesla's anti-grav device.   I always thought if I got the time I'd give it a try.   For any one interested I'll try digging up  the info on this.   This person had enough credentials I checked out and money that I have no reason to believe he was faking any of this.  He was not asking for anything at all.   Unfortunately the usual negative skepticism that often occurs here probably drove him away.   

schuler

I would like to resume some of the interesting parts from these thread:

QuoteKinetic energy is proportional to V2 . Suppose that we have a rocket in space with massless fuel and there is no gravity involved (nor orbits). It spends half of the fuel to achieve velocity V by producing energy E. The next half of the fuel is also spent producing again another energy E. The final speed is 2V. But kinetic energy is now proportional to 4V2. The amount of the energy spent by the rocket is linear along the time but the kinetic energy grows faster.

Quoteincompatible statements: 1) velocity determines orbital ellipse, ... 3) all objects fall at the same rate regardless of the instantaneous motions of the particles of which they are composed.

QuoteThe mathematics said there were no forces and that was correct', Laithwaite recalled. 'The thing that wouldn't go away was: can I lift a 50 pound weight with one hand or can't I? Of all the critics that I showed lifting the big wheel, none of them ever tried to explain it to me. So I decided I had to follow Faraday's example and do the experiments.'

fritznien

no rocket has masslees fuel, no projectile can be pushed without a reaction.
momentum is conserved.
if you calculate the energy of your rocket at each speed V 2V etc and include
the energy of the reaction mass i think you will find something interesting.
note while the rocket gives it`s reaction mass a set speed relative to the rocket
its speed compared to the rest point changes with the rocket velocity.
i suggest you simplify the math by having you rocket eject mass in chunks at say
one second intervals.
fritznien