Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Das Triumphirende PERETUUM MOBILE ORFFYREANUM

Started by circle, February 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoelra

@conradelektro

I believe Circle knows what he is talking about.  You really don't expect him to come here and just give away the secret do you.  This used to tick me off about christo4_99, but after a while you get used to it.  Spend some time on www.besslerwheel.com or http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com and you will see that no one is giving up what they know, and no one is asking them to do so.  You will see the members on those forums from time to time bounce ideas off one another, and share some insight, but that is all you are going to get.  This is not to say that there aren't some who do work openly, but they are few and far between.  Cryptic clues are a way of helping others only if they are working in the same direction and can pick up on them.  If you want to make sense of Circle's clues, you need to understand and be working on the type of design he has referred to in his posts.  Just my thoughts.

conradelektro

Quote from: zoelra on February 15, 2013, 04:33:18 PM
@conradelektro

I believe Circle knows what he is talking about.  You really don't expect him to come here and just give away the secret do you.  This used to tick me off about christo4_99, but after a while you get used to it.  Spend some time on www.besslerwheel.com or http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com and you will see that no one is giving up what they know, and no one is asking them to do so.  You will see the members on those forums from time to time bounce ideas off one another, and share some insight, but that is all you are going to get.  This is not to say that there aren't some who do work openly, but they are few and far between.  Cryptic clues are a way of helping others only if they are working in the same direction and can pick up on them.  If you want to make sense of Circle's clues, you need to understand and be working on the type of design he has referred to in his posts.  Just my thoughts.

Well, I do not understand the logic behind "keeping a secret but talking about it in cryptic terms". But I do not have to understand it. So far we still live in a free world where foolishness is not a crime.

May be some people are lonely and have a need to interact even when it is a strange way of conversing. For me the behaviour of "circle" is attention seeking and that annoys me. But it is my own fault, I should just ignore such people.

Greetings, Conrad

circle

Quote from: webby1 on February 15, 2013, 04:03:04 PM
@circle,

In your understanding of this device, do you see the output torque from just the inner motions being constant?

once in motion it will reach a pace at which it will resist change whether forced to move slower or faster
although the tendency for constant pace can be overcome by sufficient force in either direction, faster or slower (at which point normal function of the parts will be disrupted) the output torque will be proportional to this ideal constant pace until the pace is sufficiently changed as it would be under excessive load

johnny874

Quote from: circle on February 15, 2013, 10:48:45 PM
once in motion it will reach a pace at which it will resist change whether forced to move slower or faster
although the tendency for constant pace can be overcome by sufficient force in either direction, faster or slower (at which point normal function of the parts will be disrupted) the output torque will be proportional to this ideal constant pace until the pace is sufficiently changed as it would be under excessive load

I like the way you stated Newton's 3rd Law of motion;
Third law: When a first body exerts a force F1 on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force F2 = −F1 on the first body. This means that F1 and F2 are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion