Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why overunity MUST be difficult or even impossible to replicate.

Started by pauldude000, February 05, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@pauldude I don't know what book you've got there but its utter crap.energy does not have to be created or destroyed to transend unity barriers,even by wikipedia's definition of perpetual motion (ie.ppms of the 2nd kind)

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on September 01, 2014, 09:20:38 PM
Lol @mark E. You'd think that 3-5 times power density would lower the bar a bit.lower the bar toward unanimity.
You keep laughing, but you never seem able to demonstrate the free energy generators that you keep saying are so easy to realize.

lancaIV

Quote from: john_doe on September 01, 2014, 08:30:20 PM
Oh woops (Re: Beacon) I'd researched other power companies and lost the links thanks to a pc meltdown.

I understand they are low loss storage devices though the pdf by Launchpoint clearly outlined how they'd drawn large power in short bursts and their motor had returned to the rpm it was at prior to drawing any power. So to be clear, it was spinning at 25kRPM*, they drew power from it in a short burst for 1 second and it dropped to 17kRPM* and then over the next 59seconds it accelerated back to 25kRPM*. *(Not actual figures, unfortunately I lost the real ones)

Here's a short vid of their early prototype though it isn't nearly as interesting as their PDF they removed from their site...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFGCHlCNhq8

I'm not trying to say one way or another which company can do what though, my actual message is that we're mis-stating and misunderstanding what it is we're trying to achieve. "Free" energy to me is simply energy that is "free" (we don't have to "pay for it) and I believe it will be in terms of the Flywheel.

"Free" energy to me is simply energy that is "free" (we don't have to "pay for it)

Gibbs Free energy is not "energia for gratia"

a.You will have to pay for the FE-system !

b.If you are living off-grid and can not use more than 20% from the FE-machine capacity you will actually find the result -by calculation-that with a 1500 US$/KW installationinvestment the KWh-price for this energy-on-demand system will not greatly differ from the price from your actual electricity provider  !
                                      the problem: KWpik/peak

FE-beginners first job: decreasing the KWp -on-demand, cheap energy storage (water/battery)

profitis

Ok mark E.I like that challenge.let's see what maximum peak demo I can do here with that device.

lancaIV

Basically, an actual demonstration of OU is a clerical error due to the current level of ignorance of                                                                       science

clerical error: Haeresie ?

How old are the thermodynamic laws ?

And how old is the scientifically defined "radio-active energy" ?
                                       alpha/beta/gamma-.... radiation

Is it ,now,not possible to calculate the total in/out-put relation ?

`                           Who is accusing whom about what ?