Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why overunity MUST be difficult or even impossible to replicate.

Started by pauldude000, February 05, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on September 01, 2014, 06:43:00 PM
Geez @mark E.he's got the blueprint for the thing,cheapshit ingredients,let him play with it and come show us how its not a perpetuum mobile.should be the easiest thing for the poor soul to do.he's the one barking about the concrete laws of physics not me.
Profitis these are things such as the supposed blueprint are just things that you allege.  If you know of a way to realize the extraordinary result of free energy, then it is up to you to support your claim or see it dismissed.  Extraordinary claims are false on their face.  Only strong evidence can prove them.

MarkE

Quote from: john_doe on September 01, 2014, 08:00:49 PM
@All

F.E.S. or more commonly known as "Flywheel Energy Storage" is the answer to "free energy".  Combining both "Time" and "Mass" gives us free energy we're just too stupid to demand answers.  E=mc2. It's all in that equation.

FES is being used right now utilising Halbach array's to "spin up" the flywheels to around 150,000RPM. Because our energy is provided to us at 60hz it's very easy to see how to build it to provide "free" energy.
If anyone here understands how a "Distributer cap" works on an old carby V8 engine it isn't a stretch to see how building 60 (or even 120) "Flywheel Energy Storage" devices with the output routed to a "Distributor" that only draws power for 1 second out of every minute then allowing it to build speed back up for the other 59seconds via the "Halbach Array".

Source:
http://beaconpower.com/
http://www.launchpnt.com/portfolio/transportation/electric-vehicle-propulsion/ <<<<<< They did have PDF's outlining how they were drawing large amounts of power for very short times and the Halback array would build speed back up to the stable RPM's prior to drawing any power. I don't have the pdf anymore and they don't have it on their website but if someone could find it, you'd have "Ultimate" proof the power company has built these things.

How we would build something small enough to put in the boot of your car might take a little time and replicating something capable of 30kRPM in your garage is a recipe for disaster.
"Free" energy is available we just need to learn how to build it mechanically instead of confusing ourselves with irrelevant almost meaningless drivel.
I think that you misunderstand that these are low loss energy storage devices.  They are potentially very useful.  Unfortunately Beacon couldn't get their business going and filed for bankruptcy.

john_doe

Oh woops (Re: Beacon) I'd researched other power companies and lost the links thanks to a pc meltdown.

I understand they are low loss storage devices though the pdf by Launchpoint clearly outlined how they'd drawn large power in short bursts and their motor had returned to the rpm it was at prior to drawing any power. So to be clear, it was spinning at 25kRPM*, they drew power from it in a short burst for 1 second and it dropped to 17kRPM* and then over the next 59seconds it accelerated back to 25kRPM*. *(Not actual figures, unfortunately I lost the real ones)

Here's a short vid of their early prototype though it isn't nearly as interesting as their PDF they removed from their site...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFGCHlCNhq8

I'm not trying to say one way or another which company can do what though, my actual message is that we're mis-stating and misunderstanding what it is we're trying to achieve. "Free" energy to me is simply energy that is "free" (we don't have to "pay for it) and I believe it will be in terms of the Flywheel.

pauldude000

Quote from: Farmhand on September 01, 2014, 04:57:32 PM
The only truly closed system is the Universe itself, the Universe is everything so nothing can enter because there is nowhere to
enter from and nothing can escape because there is nowhere else to escape to. The Universe is a closed system and logically
the conservation of energy applies to it.

You hit that nail square on the head, Farmhand. The problem is that others try to limit the 'system' to an individual item, such as a circuit, without considering that other energy sources may be affecting the 'circuit' besides the original power source. In my book, OU is merely a statement describing the neglect of an unknown energy source that was not calculated properly into the system. If all energy sources are accounted for, then the system is still within the boundaries of unity, and no energy is being either created or destroyed.

Basically, an actual demonstration of OU is a clerical error due to the current level of ignorance of science.
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

profitis

Lol @mark E. You'd think that 3-5 times power density would lower the bar a bit.lower the bar toward unanimity.