Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why overunity MUST be difficult or even impossible to replicate.

Started by pauldude000, February 05, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Quote from: john_doe on September 01, 2014, 11:17:37 PM
@   lancaIV
I'm referring to the energy such a device would provide. Obviously the device would need to be paid for the same way solar panels need to be purchased.

Right !

Based on observations around this forum and humanity in general, I feel we need to evolve pretty quickly if we're to avoid such futures as the one theorised in the classic TV series "Firefly".
I have never seen "Firefly". So I do not know their prophecy.

I don't really understand the direction this thread and most of others has gone when it comes to discussing ideas around the "Free energy" or "OU" subject.

Some has many free-time. Gaming with play-consoles or in forums-just for fun,probably ??? ::) ;)

That statement isn't an attack or an attempt to put anyone down rather just an expression of frustration regarding, what looks to me, an unfortunate case of chest beating. Think gorilla saying hey pay attention to me.

Photografical memory( ~R.A.M.-chip,video-signal) and phonographical(R.A.M.-chip,audio-signal)memory:
New Wave era, Soft Cell( Marc Almond et .) ,"Non Stop Erotic Cabaret" : Fru,Fru..,Fru....,Frustration
I feel with you  :'(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKaM9pPwZmM

And about gorilla : Amory Lovins,Rocky Mountains Institute ,Boulder "Alternative-Nobel-Price-Award"
                              He pays attention,too. ;)  http://www.rmi.org

The universe is huge.

You are right,greater than our house garden which waits to become cultivated/cutted.

If we don't hurry up and get out there, another species will claim suitable planets before us and we'll be confined to a resource depleted planet arguing between ourselves.

That is not my problem. If their chief has a nice daughter/nice daughters( Vive le pluralisme ! :-* ) then
I will accept this political change.

Anyway, another pointless argument attempting to clarify words said by those who can't even agree on what those words mean even though you're speaking the same language.

Couples during and after marriage/ divorce can/will tell/write you endless stories about this ,really human,stand-point.

But , up to today organisation:

Do you know exactly your Watt-peak consume in your house-hold ?
                                          The best technical room heating/cooling process and wattage-consume per °C/sqm ?
                                          The kitchen/bath-room appliances work priority ?
                                          How many sqm are your personal physical need versus your actual personal use ?

Autonomy is something relative, it is not a Tarzan/Jane or Robinson/Friday living-standart orientation !

Trust/Confidence: sustainable development

"Illegal pressure - autonom living" in rural and urban areas. This is the Target.

FE can also be delivered by culturing land,sub-and surface ,
later REPRAP-system controled and executed like the plans for the moon/Mars surface minerals exploration :

40.000 Liters bio/cellulosic-syn-fuel per terrestric ha
                                                        synthetic hydro-carbon liquid/gas

+                Liters CO2 in Air- captured CO2-Fuel-recycling

+                Liters bio-photosynthesis-reactor per maritime ha   

ARMCORTEX

I think OU is really related to strategy , and good use of limited ressources, wich are rare commodity in this stupid filled world.

learning,building, gathering money, researching, all this takes time.

The poorer you are, the more you have difficulty to achieve your goals.
The richer you are, the more busy you are, like doctor for example, he does not know about this.

See the paradox ?

TIME, to assimilate data and reflect.

WILL, to make your time worth it, and to truley reflect upon studies.

MONEY and TIME, to make the build happen.

TIME WILL MONEY. All commodity.

profitis

Ego is also a good motivator @armcortex check this shot.check this out @lanca.I used slightly better Ni(OH)2 coat this time.