Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why overunity MUST be difficult or even impossible to replicate.

Started by pauldude000, February 05, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: lancaIV on September 01, 2014, 10:35:17 PM
  Basically, an actual demonstration of OU is a clerical error due to the current level of ignorance of                                                                       science

clerical error: Haeresie ?

How old are the thermodynamic laws ?

And how old is the scientifically defined "radio-active energy" ?
                                       alpha/beta/gamma-.... radiation

Is it ,now,not possible to calculate the total in/out-put relation ?

`                           Who is accusing whom about what ?
It is generally agreed that if a black box outputs far more energy than can be accounted for entering and/or stored in the box that the box appears to be OU.  There are some disagreements between people as to whether this behavior would mean that the extra energy would be from some presently unrecognized source, or that a process in the box makes something from nothing.  The latter argument is pointless until such time as we observe a black box that seems to deliver surplus energy.

profitis

@mark E if you are judging for overunity it is pointless to even look at a black box unless you know exactly what's inside.it is however not necessary to know what's inside a black box if its going to power your ipod cheaply and for a long time.

john_doe

@   lancaIV
I'm referring to the energy such a device would provide. Obviously the device would need to be paid for the same way solar panels need to be purchased.
Based on observations around this forum and humanity in general, I feel we need to evolve pretty quickly if we're to avoid such futures as the one theorised in the classic TV series "Firefly".
I don't really understand the direction this thread and most of others has gone when it comes to discussing ideas around the "Free energy" or "OU" subject.
That statement isn't an attack or an attempt to put anyone down rather just an expression of frustration regarding, what looks to me, an unfortunate case of chest beating. Think gorilla saying hey pay attention to me.

The universe is huge. If we don't hurry up and get out there, another species will claim suitable planets before us and we'll be confined to a resource depleted planet arguing between ourselves.
Anyway, another pointless argument attempting to clarify words said by those who can't even agree on what those words mean even though you're speaking the same language.

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on September 01, 2014, 11:01:41 PM
@mark E if you are judging for overunity it is pointless to even look at a black box unless you know exactly what's inside.it is however not necessary to know what's inside a black box if its going to power your ipod cheaply and for a long time.
If we know the mass and dimensions of a black box then we know what the maximum stored energy is using any recognized energy source.

"Cheaply" and "long" are both subjective.

profitis

Woooow reaaallly @mark E so calculate for us the exact potential energy storage in precisely one gram molar nickel hydroxide(Ni(OH)2) coupled to one gram molar MnO2 under air in 1M NaOH then.I got him by the balls now @lanca (-: