Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why overunity MUST be difficult or even impossible to replicate.

Started by pauldude000, February 05, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@mark E your own words   was quote 'if we know whats in the black box we can calculate the maximum allowable energy from the thing'.indeed this is the basis of mr farmhands objection too.why are you hesitating to give US a  ballpark figure on the maximum allowable energy contained in a molar nickel hydroxide/MnO2 galvanic couple..we(the overunity crowd) are rather perplexed and stunned 

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on September 02, 2014, 01:56:31 PM
@mark E your own words   was quote 'if we know whats in the black box we can calculate the maximum allowable energy from the thing'.indeed this is the basis of mr farmhands objection too.why are you hesitating to give US a  ballpark figure on the maximum allowable energy contained in a molar nickel hydroxide/MnO2 galvanic couple..we(the overunity crowd) are rather perplexed and stunned
LOL, you'll have to try a bit harder if you want your fabricated quotes to be convincing.

Perhaps you are not familiar with the black box concept.    The internals are not exposed to inspection.The whole idea of a black box is that we don't know what is inside, nor do we care.  It's called a "black box" because it is opaque.

profitis

@mark E why are you describing a black box? We know what a black box is thanks.mr farmhand had laid down a very specific criteria for protocol judgement here and we respect it.all we demand from you is a ballpark figure of maximum power outage expected from one molar nickel hydroxide vs one molar MnO2 in alkali under air.we demand it because you demand the aforementioned demanded protocol.therefore we demand what you demand,and that is a ballpark estimate for power outage.please comply or we will be forced to work it out for ourselves

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on September 02, 2014, 04:09:57 PM
@mark E why are you describing a black box? We know what a black box is thanks.mr farmhand had laid down a very specific criteria for protocol judgement here and we respect it.all we demand from you is a ballpark figure of maximum power outage expected from one molar nickel hydroxide vs one molar MnO2 in alkali under air.we demand it because you demand the aforementioned demanded protocol.therefore we demand what you demand,and that is a ballpark estimate for power outage.please comply or we will be forced to work it out for ourselves
Do you smoke a lot of marijuana? 

ARMCORTEX

OU is possible.

If you do exactly as I tell you and give me all your money, I will give you OU.