Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why overunity MUST be difficult or even impossible to replicate.

Started by pauldude000, February 05, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: pauldude000 on September 01, 2014, 12:31:33 PM
Interesting. You are right in that you do not have to know everything about everything to show that something is impossible, you merely have to know everything about one thing, which we do not.
Not really.  I can truthfully state there are no integer solutions for 2x = 5 (under ZF) without even knowing everything about math or even just everything about algebra. 
That is an argument from incredulity, since you bring in the concepts of formal and informal logical fallacies.
Clearly I'm not making an argument based on the completeness of my knowledge.
Since we are on that topic now anyway, is it not arrogant to challenge an argument and then end your short dissertation with an argumentum ad hominem?
If you're implying that I did that then please provide a formal proof for that.
Here is a 'heads up', so to speak -- You do not have a sole lease or ownership of logical, rational thought.
Never said I did.   That said you haven't shown me anything that demonstrates you having a very good grasp of those things.

Apologies but I deleted a lot of the stuff you wrote between the above quote and the next since it doesn't appear to have anything to do with what was being discussed.
Simple fact: The 1st law of thermodynamics (energy is neither created nor destroyed), as a physical law, only applies within the framework within which it was proposed (within a closed system). Application of this law outside of that framework invalidates it's applicability. Many scientist seem to have forgotten that little principle concerning physical laws, in that they are only laws within a very specific situation.

If any system is not closed, then the first law does not apply.

We also do not get the privilege of defining ad hoc what is, or is not, a closed system by definition. The definition does not get to change at a whim, or the law is invalidated. We also do not get the logical privilege of limiting the system to suit our desired outcome.

Any unknown energy source that does exist within any system is already a part of the system being examined. Our lack of knowledge concerning said energy source does not allow us to exempt said energy source from the system -- with either an argument from ignorance or probability. To do such is true arrogance.
If this is supposed to be an argument demonstrating that it is likely that there is some 1st or 2nd law breaking energy source?  If so, it isn't very clear.   Let me know when you can make a better one.

lancaIV

If any system is not closed, then the first law does not apply.

Bingo,the german academic thermodynamic "perpetuum mobile" science treats "closed cycles",
        not about ambiental open,energy absorving,machines .

S
  OCWL

profitis

Geez @mark E.he's got the blueprint for the thing,cheapshit ingredients,let him play with it and come show us how its not a perpetuum mobile.should be the easiest thing for the poor soul to do.he's the one barking about the concrete laws of physics not me.

profitis

@farmhand replace nickel metal with nickel hydroxide and this rules out all possibility of chemical combustion within the thing.

john_doe

@All

F.E.S. or more commonly known as "Flywheel Energy Storage" is the answer to "free energy".  Combining both "Time" and "Mass" gives us free energy we're just too stupid to demand answers.  E=mc2. It's all in that equation.

FES is being used right now utilising Halbach array's to "spin up" the flywheels to around 150,000RPM. Because our energy is provided to us at 60hz it's very easy to see how to build it to provide "free" energy.
If anyone here understands how a "Distributer cap" works on an old carby V8 engine it isn't a stretch to see how building 60 (or even 120) "Flywheel Energy Storage" devices with the output routed to a "Distributor" that only draws power for 1 second out of every minute then allowing it to build speed back up for the other 59seconds via the "Halbach Array".

Source:
http://beaconpower.com/
http://www.launchpnt.com/portfolio/transportation/electric-vehicle-propulsion/ <<<<<< They did have PDF's outlining how they were drawing large amounts of power for very short times and the Halback array would build speed back up to the stable RPM's prior to drawing any power. I don't have the pdf anymore and they don't have it on their website but if someone could find it, you'd have "Ultimate" proof the power company has built these things.

How we would build something small enough to put in the boot of your car might take a little time and replicating something capable of 30kRPM in your garage is a recipe for disaster.
"Free" energy is available we just need to learn how to build it mechanically instead of confusing ourselves with irrelevant almost meaningless drivel.