Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

increase OU of captret

Started by dequadin, February 21, 2013, 03:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritz

Apart of electrochemic processes - a cap with more complex geometry than a perfect plate cap in vacuum is never empty.
If you discharge such a cap by chort-circuit its leads - you nullify the output voltage. This doesn´t mean that the cap is chargewise completly empty.
The sum of all internal voltages in combination with the charge distribution after short circuit is "0".
This means that there are residual voltages and charges which nullify in relation to the leads.
Due to distributed leakage - this residual charge may rearrange after certain time - giving a rising voltage at the output leads.
This effect can increase dramatically if you switch to electrolytic caps, adding up electrochemical processes.
fyr.

dequadin

Quote from: fritz on April 03, 2013, 10:26:18 AM
Apart of electrochemic processes - a cap with more complex geometry than a perfect plate cap in vacuum is never empty.
If you discharge such a cap by chort-circuit its leads - you nullify the output voltage. This doesn´t mean that the cap is chargewise completly empty.
The sum of all internal voltages in combination with the charge distribution after short circuit is "0".
This means that there are residual voltages and charges which nullify in relation to the leads.
Due to distributed leakage - this residual charge may rearrange after certain time - giving a rising voltage at the output leads.
This effect can increase dramatically if you switch to electrolytic caps, adding up electrochemical processes.
fyr.
good to hear other voices.
So, I would like to ask a question. I know you are mentioning about the "relaxation" of a cap.
however, the time for the "relaxation" should be enough in a week of time. You can compare the different between the voltage different of 2 leads of the cap with the voltage different of captret & 2legs. The result is 2 leads near the same potential, however 2leads & captret around 0.5V in serval minute.
Can you explain why?
Only one thing can let the "relaxation" can't be effective, which is high freq. And that will pulsing the -ve charge from the chemical to be electronic/ionize towards the captret.

I am not going to say the sum of all internal voltage is "0" after short circuit, but same potential. as we know, both 3 metal plate are separated with capacity characteristic. The chemical which should shared for 3 plates, how 3 plates act differently?

Yes, you can say because of weak battery characteristic of a lytic cap. But can how we separate the terms of battery and generator?
chemical process!?who's knows!

So, I am trying to increase the output power from these cap in my project. :D

casstete

dequadin

Quote from: casstete on April 26, 2014, 08:09:05 AM
what happened in the end ?

2~3W output has been made, however the power output can't be step-up even scaling up the device in 10 times.
I am still developing and trying to solve this problem.
The output just like a static charge.Even I shorted the circuit, it won't heat-up.
That's what I am facing. I haven't gone! I am still working on it.

casstete

Quote from: dequadin on April 27, 2014, 09:42:50 PM
2~3W output has been made, however the power output can't be step-up even scaling up the device in 10 times.
I am still developing and trying to solve this problem.
The output just like a static charge.Even I shorted the circuit, it won't heat-up.
That's what I am facing. I haven't gone! I am still working on it.

when you scale it do you increase the load potential as well ? Do you make a larger device without a load or same load or increase the load ?

I agree with you that the galvanic process can't be seperated from the potential teluric energy .

IF you increase the load and it rises you however have a classic "free energy " device .  Jean Luis Naudin explains this on his Lenzless generator Page .

Electricity is a expression of magnetism so it's the same effect you should see and we also see it on Bedidni's wheel that requires less energy from source when load battery are empty & wheel is spinning full speed than full battery slow spinning wheel .

+ Bedini claims ( and so do others ) that the wheel spins faster at full mon , chec to see if you get a potential difference at full moon ; )

A little out there but why not