Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Fundemental Laws Of Over Unity (group effort)

Started by yellowsnow2, February 28, 2013, 05:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

TK
as usual you covered the science very well with your laws
There are other  faces to claimed over unity that may not fall into laws:

1. Mythology........this relates to the distortion of true historical facts about past peoples achievements and claims. We have two categories.
a. Those who made claims in the past but no one since has been able to reproduce it (aided by rumors of the nature of their demise)
b. People who did not make claims but people today take selective quotes or information and build a new story.

2. Charisma
Charismatic Characters who are able to convince people of their claims, or others to part with their money often mixing up politics, religion. They normally have some junk science or have in the past able to demonstrate something that has even themselves fooled. Often these end badly as they have no exit once they have cornered themselves and revert to shifting the goal posts.

3. Snake Oil for all
The straight out scam. No room for real science here.

4. Amnesia
The fan club keep forgetting or forgiving all the failed claims, lies and misrepresentations the person has made in the past or continues to make. No need to name names here lol.

5. The Cult
Believe or be banished.

To me, I have only two requests, not laws but rules
a. Show me the data
b. Show me the method you got the data (and instruments used)

Kind Regards

markdansie

Quote from: profitis on May 26, 2013, 05:50:10 PM
@tk wrong on number 1,karpen,s battery does not use a battery.
If there is a chance it is not a battery (galvanic reaction) then the other most debated possibility it is drawing thermal energy form the environment. I have seen in private lab results the latter possibility using similar materials. The reason it is not pursued is the huge cost of materials to power out. PS you can buy solar at 60c a watt now vs possibly hundreds of dollars per watt for a matured development of this technology. It is not only rules of science that dominate....economics is a key factor.
Kind Regards

profitis

@markdansie..it is ambient heat yes,pumped up a gradient at no expense,forever.the romanian military(and other militaries?) apparently found a use for it despite its expensive makeup.sometimes reliability is more valuable than cost.

Eighthman

I think cavitation may be overunity but would be difficult to prove or use because it is centered around heat. It would be interesting to see a patent/invention that used cavitation as a motor force.  Perhaps the Clem engine did this or Schauberger or the original Keely Motor.
I tried to see the original Keely Motor at the Franklin Institute last year but was informed it was taken off public display.
There was a cavitation device that made instant steam by an old German inventor (Schaefer?) but it was not a motor.