Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

V gate question

Started by ace569er, February 03, 2013, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ace569er

Well I can't add stuff to a PM.........lame, damn.......

mangyhyena

One thing I've wondered about is substituting coils for magnets in a vgate formation.  Shouldn't the coils repel a magnet traveling down the V as they transduce electricity?  Also, if the coils in the next V formation are not shorted or loaded, wouldn't they allow the magnet into the gate because they wouldn't repel it?  Maybe short or load them after the magnet has entered, driving the magnet toward the next V to repeat the cycle?

For that matter, couldn't the coils in a magneto be left "open" as the magnet approaches, then loaded or shorted as the magnet passes by it?  Seems like that would eliminate repulsion against rotation, then repel the magnet as it passes, driving rotation.

There is a lot about coils I don't understand, so probably none of that is correct.  I just thought timing the loading of the coils might help generate electricity using less input energy.  All this is based on my assumption that unloaded coils don't repel the magnet as it approaches or passes.  Just figured if you kept the coil unloaded as the magnet approaches, then load or short the coil as the magnet is leaving, you might see the coil "kick" the magnet away in the direction of rotation.

If it were that easy, though, folks like you all would have licked this free energy thing a long time ago.