Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's "COIL FOR ELECTRO-MAGNETS".

Started by Farmhand, April 21, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ec6rQuk14

The uneven nature of the switch "ON" time for the DPDT is easily controlled by changing the capacitor and resistor values in this circuit according to formula. It takes longer for the tank oscillation to peter out then it does to charge the capacitor. The "Astable Multi-Vibrator" circuit needs a separate power source, perhaps a 9v battery. The primary power source should be a variable voltage and amperage type transformer that allows for adjustment of power factors like 10 volts and .5 amp.   

Farmhand directly tapped his tank resonance for output and ran into the power in power out conundrum. Here, the oscillating sine wave excites a permanent magnet field through "Sympathetic Vibration" without any effect or back influence on the resonant tank frequency! Zero "Lenz Drag"!

The high dielectric variable capacitor can tune an "Egg Crate" of magnet coil resonators.

In the DPDT switch schematic, A1 & A2 are the Battery terminals. B1 & B2 are the coil leads, and C1 & C2 the capacitor: The C to A interval is naturally shorter then the C to B tank contact. The "Astable Multi-Vibrator" circuit is up to the task.

synchro1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Xrwt-50AA&list=UUZFlznLV3IyePfbc2TfDetA

Quote from TinselKoala:

"I was inspired to build a little magnet spinner by synchro1's interesting work".

TK's axial disk magnet spinner is rotating between two red wire radio shack coils in series. He's spinning the disk with a pure sine wave at twenty volts and 180 hertz with 175 milli amps of current. Merely 1/35th of a watt!

The variable hi dielectric capacitor should spin this disk with no problem, coupled with the capacitor charger and equivilant power source. Starting with a low frequency high amplitude signal of high capacitance, then speeding the spinner up with capacitance reduction.

What would the input economy look like spinning the rotor off an LC tank oscillating sine wave with a pulsed D.C. power source, compared to a signal generator? How would the addition of a second series of coils and A.C. sine wave disk magnet spinner effect the D.C. input?

Farmhand

Quote from: synchro1 on August 25, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ec6rQuk14

The uneven nature of the switch "ON" time for the DPDT is easily controlled by changing the capacitor and resistor values in this circuit according to formula. It takes longer for the tank oscillation to peter out then it does to charge the capacitor. The "Astable Multi-Vibrator" circuit needs a separate power source, perhaps a 9v battery. The primary power source should be a variable voltage and amperage type transformer that allows for adjustment of power factors like 10 volts and .5 amp.   

Farmhand directly tapped his tank resonance for output and ran into the power in power out conundrum. Here, the oscillating sine wave excites a permanent magnet field through "Sympathetic Vibration" without any effect or back influence on the resonant tank frequency! Zero "Lenz Drag"!

The high dielectric variable capacitor can tune an "Egg Crate" of magnet coil resonators.

In the DPDT switch schematic, A1 & A2 are the Battery terminals. B1 & B2 are the coil leads, and C1 & C2 the capacitor: The C to A interval is naturally shorter then the C to B tank contact. The "Astable Multi-Vibrator" circuit is up to the task.

Synchro if you post any more silly comments I am going to abandon this thread and begin another which I will request due to
past actions that you do not post in, if you do post in it I will abandon that as well.

Synchro I request that you post no more speculation, and that you show experimental evidence for your claims.

I used several methods to load the main tank.

You have shown nothing but claim a lot. I request you begin posting some evidence of your own experiments. And concern
yourself less with trying to make out everyone is silly except you.

I wound those coils probably over 2 years ago and there is proof of that. It is simply two coils in series with a primary between
there is nothing special about the setup, except the coils only need about 1000 pF of external capacitance to tune to resonance
when they should need about 1280 pF, so I estimate the coils have about 250 pF or so of inherent capacitance. The current
associated with the extra inherent capacitance in the tank will not appear to contribute to the charging of the tank capacitor
but to the charging of the coils capacitance, and so about 1/5 of the tank activity does not see the external tank capacitor.

You actually stated my setup was "backwards" haha what a joke. It can be a receiver or a transmitter or a transformer both a
step up and a step down, it's a generator of AC sine waves, and a generator of "tank activity".

Show us your setup and what it can do. Since my setup is considered as "backwards" by you.  There are backwards things
around here but it's not my arrangement.  :) It works as intended and as expected.

Synchro, can you even build a "solid state continuous wave resonant air core transformer" ?  If so show us and show us the
wave forms as well. If not then you have things to learn. If you can't show it then it might as well be fairy dust.

Farmhand

Here's a diagram of how different loads can be connected. People like Thane Heins and the Babcock and Murry ect. measure the
input to their device at the output of "Tx1" being the transformer connected to the output coil "C2" of "the generator of HF AC Power".
The output of coil "C2" across capacitor C6 being "Analogous" to the grid wall outlet. Everything before that is "generator of AC".

Any reactive power claim which relies on the grid as a "provider and receiver of reactive power" is only taking part of the real
costs into consideration.

If we ignore the output phase 1 with the fluro and just look at output phase 2, (right hand phase), the below makes sense.

This is evident when we look at my arrangement and see that I can measure the power out of "Tx1" and the power into any DUT
as well as any load power for a load connected to the DUT tested there ect. and all I get is an efficiency for powering the load
from that device when that device is powered by the supply that supplies it.
Not the true cost of powering the load in it's entirety.  :)

Just saying.

synchro1

@Farmhand,

Answer two questions for me please;

One: Do you think an LC resonant tank sine wave alone can power a tiny disk magnet spinner like the one TinselKoala demonstrates from a signal generator?   

The other question is; Would the spinner retard the tank frequency?

Look at this high inductance coil with the high perm ferrite core. We can spin inside the the toroid hole. This would allow for a much higher capacitance charge and increased amplitude! Couple this to a hi-dielectric variable capacitor, and Voila, we have an overunity motor.

Highest permitivity Barium Titanite dielectric capacitor, and highest permeability Metglass inductor core. These "Space Age" materials would allow us to strengthen the sine wave amplitude sufficiently to power a magnet spinner from zero to 10k rpm. This couples with the cap charger and timer.

This kind of motor would accelerate accompanied by power reduction. An effect I demonstrated in my videos. This answers question number two: No, the spinner generates power that helps reduce input into the tank. It's a negative load! TinselKoala shows this effect in his mini spinner video.