Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's "COIL FOR ELECTRO-MAGNETS".

Started by Farmhand, April 21, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Imagine a fixed capacitance LC tank of high inductance with a self resonating frequency of 100 hertz.  Now we spin the magnet rotor up to 6000 rpm from the side with a separate pulse coil. Will the negative load value from the spinner output be sufficient to replenish the tank depletion to resistance loss? The LC tank spinner should begin to power itself, as I've described in my "Self Accelerating Magnet" thread. The speed would be limited by the fixed tank frequency in this case.

Bob Smith

Quote from: synchro1 on August 27, 2014, 10:48:11 AM
Imagine a fixed capacitance LC tank of high inductance with a self resonating frequency of 100 hertz.  Now we spin the magnet rotor up to 6000 rpm from the side with a separate pulse coil. Will the negative load value from the spinner output be sufficient to replenish the tank depletion to resistance loss? The LC tank spinner should begin to power itself, as I've described in my "Self Accelerating Magnet" thread. The speed would be limited by the fixed tank frequency in this case.
Synchro, check out this video at 20:53 and following (I've got the link cued up there): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVUN3GsekKQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=1256
Look at what Tariel's using to spin the shaft - a toroidal coil...
Bob

synchro1

I'm posting here because the topic involves resonance. I started a thread entitled "Self accelerating reed switch motor" that produced Milehigh's excellent OP Amp motor.

The Reed Switch is normally open. So when the magnet rpm exceeds the switch's maximum rated frequency, the switch electrodes stay open acting as capacitor plates. I believe now that the Open Reed Switch was acting as a "Resonant Tank Capacitor" connected to the bifilar pulse coil in series. It makes sense to me now, that the magnet was boasting the amplitude of the LC resonant frequency and that this is what accounts for the spontaneous speed burst up to axle friction breaking point. Once that magnet spinner is surfing the LC sine wave, the axle could clutch onto a generator drive shaft and supply free power!   

The other point is, current can't get past the open Reed Switch electrodes after they charge to maximum capacitance. There's no longer any possibility for additional input into the circuit after the Reed Switch electrodes create capacitance and establish LC tank frequency, as my test equipment showed. Flux from the spinner at 25k would exclude any further input into the power coil as well. The resonant tank acts as an infinite resistor. Even though the battery is blocked from adding input, it's needed in this circuit as a resonating tank component. This is my latest theory!

jbignes5

Quote from: Bob Smith on August 27, 2014, 11:09:50 AM
Synchro, check out this video at 20:53 and following (I've got the link cued up there): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVUN3GsekKQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=1256
Look at what Tariel's using to spin the shaft - a toroidal coil...
Bob

No, no, no. What spins the motor is the action of the disks against the hidden iron cores below the disks. Here is the relevant Tesla information on this and below is the relevant picture attached.

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1892-02-03.htm

You have to understand that this is an example of a one wire system that uses the metal plate at the end as an anchor of low potential when compared to the high potential of the source transformer. This causes an gradient to form to draw from.

Each part of this diagram is seen in the video. The transformer is inside of the metal base. The output pair of wires is two one wire circuits as evident from the dual disks and two wires coming out of the metal base box. The iron cores are shown as well. You have to look very closely but you can see the shape of each core below the disks in that video. The plate is very very obvious as the metal covering the transformer box base.

You can even see the real engineer trying to figure out why there is no potential difference coming out of the transformer box with the two wires going to the toroid. they are two one wire channels with the same potential on each wire. This causes no potential difference between the two channels and hence why there is no apparent current going to the system.

Hope this helps.
jbignes5

P.S. There are a great many nuances to this technology that we can glean by watching and learning, like phase propagation between two similar impulse streams when one is separated by a coil from the base metal box. One channel will lag the other creating a difference between the two to draw from or enhances the strength of the discs rotating by retarding one stream to enhance the next impulse. There are many many things to learn from TK's devices and Tesla technology.

Sorry for the off topic post but I thought clarification needed to be shown here about the previous post.

synchro1

@Jbigness5,

Thanks!

Tesla appears to power the copper disk with an oscillating sine wave from an LC tank in series, exactly like I power my magnet spinner after the Reed Switch electrodes seperate over the operating frequency and it turns into a capacitor. The big difference is, the magnet spinner reinforces the sine wave amplitude and outputs power back into the circuit!

Let me add that I'm among Farmhand's ardent fans, and believe he should be able to deal with us pirating the thread a little, without jumping overboard!.