Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does Dr. Steven Jones Still Post Here?

Started by JamesThomas, April 21, 2013, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesThomas

When I attempt to go the the members list, I get: "You can't view the memberlist because you don't have permission to." I guess I should have purchased a Hitler Youth card ;)

I never got a chance to ask him why he crucified Pons and Fleishman.

Here is a little vid in case you don't know what I'm referring to:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0GBksJFmjI

Can anyone help clear my mind on this one? I'm open.

Thanks,

jt
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

ramset

James

I suppose you have tried very hard to correspond privately with Dr. Jones before posting this material on a public forum ?

What a class act !!

He goes by the handle PhysicsProfessor.

Thx
Chetkremens@gmail.com

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

JamesThomas

Sorry,

I'm a fool.

Please post your laws and regulations of correctness that I can from here on follow them and hopefully be redeem in your eyes.

ramset

james
Don't be so hard on yourself,Most children in this country take quite some time to learn what it means to be a Man,and to act like a man.

Character can take quite some time to develop........

Most of our rules for how to treat your fellow man are taught starting in Kindergarten?

maybe Do onto others as you would have done to you is not in fashion anymore?

Whats it Now?
More a "do onto others before they do onto you"?

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

JamesThomas

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

There, in those few words, is the only pure and simple guidance we need to light the way to the end of mans inhumanity to man.

Eleven words that spring from the wisdom within our deepest heart.

So, when those we feel know this and would agree, go in the opposite direct....what do we do?

We seek to get their side and explanation. Not in secret, but openly.

The information against Jones is everywhere. So what's wrong with an open letter or post to him?

I don't, as you think, want to hurt him, or do to him what I would not want done to me. Rather, I publicly open a way for all to see what is the truth. If I were charged unfairly, I would want the same open arena to share my side. Wouldn't you?

Actually I was surprised when you immediately took my post as an attack of some sort. When there was no such motive. I just want to know what the fuck is going on. What does he have to say about his dealings with Pons and Fleishman..a moment in time that could have changed the entire direction of mankind....to one of do no harm to all life.

If, in your mind, I am a retarded demon out to destroy kindness and cause harm, so be it. It's not my problem.