Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does Dr. Steven Jones Still Post Here?

Started by JamesThomas, April 21, 2013, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

James
You act as an angry child, Your attempts to play monday morning quarter back 30 years after the fact.Intimating that you possess some Form of credibility worthy of responce,....Is at the very least Bizzare.

To hold others to a high standard and then scrape accross the pavement like some attention grabbing low life is at the very least grandiose  behavior
indicative of some  unjustified  elevated self worth....

Why don't you quit the "Hey look at me aren't I a smart fellow"  routine
and speak  with the man?

Or maybe go back and teach more Ethics lessons to Sterling?

Thx
Chet
PS
You seem intelligent ,I will not respond here anymore I suspect you are drunk
and posting under the influence.
Time out.............

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

quantumfuel

I have for my self big doubts about the probity of  Dr. Steven Jones.
His demonstration about a so-claimed over unity Joule-thief has never been evidenced in any replication.
On a French forum, a recent replication brought at most 50% efficiency.
The Joule-thief is per se an oscillator chopper that presents low efficiency - because based on NPN transistor. It is therefore expected from the bifilar coil to compensate its losses to turn into overunity.
In this case, it is worth redesign the chopper stage with a spark gap or a MOSFET that would be far more efficient.

kooler

Quote from: JamesThomas on April 21, 2013, 03:44:31 PM
When I attempt to go the the members list, I get: "You can't view the memberlist because you don't have permission to." I guess I should have purchased a Hitler Youth card ;)

I never got a chance to ask him why he crucified Pons and Fleishman.

Here is a little vid in case you don't know what I'm referring to:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0GBksJFmjI

Can anyone help clear my mind on this one? I'm open.

Thanks,

jt

hello,
jt 
in my mind you seem legit but .. steer clear of anybody that refers to them self as dr. in these forums because they have very large ego's and they seem to like to steal..
a lot of the reason why I do not post diagrams of my stuff any more.. I got a device right now a lot of people here would like to steal.. but don't worry about him he has been posting in another forum that has been took over by wrong as to the good just like all forums..
see you on the other side
robbie

e2matrix

I've never come across a less ego based Dr. than Dr. Jones.  He's a very good guy and has given away a lot of his own stuff including solar ovens to 3rd world countries.  He shipped a bunch of them out at his own cost.   IIRC he has offered gold and silver coins to those who might need some extra money for research or equipment while back.   So I don't know where some of you are coming from but I've never seen anything except good come from Dr. Jones who has earned his Dr. title as a PhD from a real University which gives you the right to that title and he was physics teacher at Brigham Young University.   Now as to whether he's nailed down all the facts on the JT I don't know.  I think he might have gotten convinced by LTseung's very enthusiastic info but proving anything OU at extremely low power levels is difficult IMO.   I think he check's in here from time to time but I know he's on other forums also. 

I'm really surprised to see any negative remarks here about him unless it's some of the people from another forum where they seem to have more than their share of arguments and attacks.  I do believe there were a couple mild 'scuffles' there he was involved in but we all have opinions and unfortunately some people don't seem to be able to accept that it's okay to have a different opinion without need for personal attacks. 

e2matrix

I Just watched the video posted by the OP.   I don't know who made this video or who posted it and who is talking in it as no one is identified.   But it looks to me very much like someone is trying to discredit one of the few highly credible physics professors in the overunity movement.   First off there were hundreds of scientists trying to replicate Pons and Fleischman's experiment and no one seemed to be having much luck with it.   Either that or the PTB were jumping into this in a big way back then to make sure all the results posted appeared negative.   So in my opinion some one is trying to put Dr. Jones in a bad light here.  That's just my opinion on this.    Also it seemed unclear in that video how they were tying Dr. Jones to a 911 theory about the tower collapse.   Dr. Jones's video about the collapse of the towers indicated it could not have been just due to the planes IIRC.   Yet in the video above it almost sounds like they are saying he said something else.   It would appear to be a way to tie him to a very emotional event in a negative way.  Something smells fishy here...      >:(