Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does Dr. Steven Jones Still Post Here?

Started by JamesThomas, April 21, 2013, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Welcome back Dr. Jones.  It is great to see you here again.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

JouleSeeker

Thanks, Bill.

(Please note that I have been posting at OU fairly recently, three posts on 15 April for instance.)

e2matrix

Good to see you here Steve!   I'm glad you found this thread as I expected ... especially since my recollection is not always the best with all the info I read daily but it seemed clear to me that there were untruths and nonsense being flung about in that video and the links on that youtube page.   Are you familiar with who made the video posted in the first message by JamesThomas?   

e2matrix

A very interesting video about cold fusion:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1-ruFNzr7kk
This video is posted by the very lucid AlienScientist.   Note his video's were being pulled from youtube due to harassment by one THOMAS Potter.   See www.alienscientist.com for details.   Thomas Potter also has a history of harassing 9/11 Victim's Family Members, and various 9/11 research groups and conspiracy theorists.   Since Dr. Steven Jones has been involved in research of what really caused the 9/11 towers to collapse I have to ask if the double first name member here JamesTHOMAS is related to this Thomas Potter.   Note that I am asking but not accusing.   It's just one of those coincidences that is hard to ignore as I know how people often choose their screen names on the Internet by recycling parts of a name in different ways.

JouleSeeker

Quote from: e2matrix on April 23, 2013, 12:39:28 PM
Good to see you here Steve!   I'm glad you found this thread as I expected ... especially since my recollection is not always the best with all the info I read daily but it seemed clear to me that there were untruths and nonsense being flung about in that video and the links on that youtube page.   Are you familiar with who made the video posted in the first message by JamesThomas?

No, but I would be interested to find out who this "FringeReality" is...  Note that she/he references the site nomoregames (Morgan Reynolds et al. IIRC) which may be a clue.

The statement with the vid contains errors of fact:

QuoteUploaded on Oct 16, 2010
Steven Jones, took a little tip from the Department of Energy (then under the regime of oil-man George H. W. Bush?) and proceeded to hastily put together his own sinkable version of the Ponds-Fleishman [sic] cold fusion discovery,

That is a lie.  Its just false and unfounded.
  My work on cold fusion pre-dates learning about P_F by years -- see my historical note referenced in my first thread here. 

Quote"denounced their claims of excess heat, and helped pave the way for the eventual dismissal of the government funding of the research (well, the MIT false negative study didn't help either) by forcing Ponds and Fleishman to present their findings before the peer-review process was complete."

Wait, how can she/he say I {FORCED} them to present their findings early -- are these not grown men?  How did I force them?  I did not.

" The science is now being studied and many peer-reviewed papers have been written about it.  Whether it was or was not the revolution Ponds and Fleishman [sic]  thought they had found, the Truth is... our hero, Steven Jones, was there to do the bidding of the hot fusion researchers and the oil executives like George H. W. Bush and help submarine the study with his own flawed "research".

a lot more info:
http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page...
http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/i...

How is my own research "flawed"?  the low-level d-d fusion effect has been verified in experiments in Japan and Europe.

I did NOT "do the bidding of the hot fusion researchers and the oil executives like George H. W. Bush ".  I do not even like George Bush or oil executives, at all!!!   (I do have some "hot fusion" friends, but I was not and am not doing their bidding.)

Furthermore, those who understand the difference between LENR and d-d FUSION (which P&F were claiming, against my strong advice to them NOT to claim FUSION) may now understand my concerns back in 1989.

I urged P&F to NOT call their anomalous heat "FUSION" -- it is not d-d fusion that generates that much heat since there are not COMMENSURATE fusion products.  That was and is my argument, physics-based and not ad hominem.

As I have said, I accept that there is a strongly-evidenced anomalous heat effect -- but it is not d-d fusion! (I am quite sure, based on analyses and experiments which continue.)