Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does Dr. Steven Jones Still Post Here?

Started by JamesThomas, April 21, 2013, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JouleSeeker

QuoteHow did I force them?  I did not.

Again, our team had and reported a TINY tiny d-d fusion enhancement for deuterons in a metallic lattice environment. (See the journal Nature, April 1989.)  P&F claimed "excess heat" -- fine -- but that is NOT a d-d FUSION effect! (I have explained why, based on solid principles and experiments.)   I get hoarse repeating this over and over -- since 1989!   

Thus, from my point of view, I did not threaten them with my research or my reports of my research -- we had a tiny fusion effect, they had xs heat -- and the tiny numbers of neutrons we saw was and remains a SEPARATE and distinct effect!   At one point, IIRC, they called it "neutron-less heat" which should immediately draw a distinction between the tiny d-d-fusion-neutron effect we claimed and the xs heat effect they claimed.

JouleSeeker

PS -- I like AlienScientist mentioned by E2M above -- he asked me about this history, did his own research, and has then tried (like me) to set the record straight.

JouleSeeker

Does JamesThomas still post here?   ;)

kooler

JouleSeeker

@JamesThomas:  I await your replies.

My work on cold fusion pre-dates learning about Pons and Fleischmann by years -- see my historical note here:  http://pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/131history.html 

I urged P&F to NOT call their anomalous heat "FUSION" -- it is not d-d fusion that generates that much heat since there are not COMMENSURATE fusion products.  That was and is my argument, physics-based and not ad hominem.  Martin Fleischmann agreed with me finally, saying it was a mistake to call the excess heat "fusion" in the first place, may he rest in peace (he passed away last year).

As I have said, I accept that there is a strongly-evidenced anomalous heat effect -- but my physics-based conclusion was and is that this heat is not due to d-d fusion.

Slides from the seminar given on alternative energy at the University of Missouri in Oct. 2012:

http://pesn.com/2012/11/19/9602225_Steven_Jones_replica--Pons_and_Fleischmann_XS_Heat_not_from_fusion/StevenJonesSeminarAtUnivMissouriOct2012.pdf