Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BRAZIL - Company is building a Gravity Generator http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

Started by schuler, May 13, 2013, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Summitville

Quote from: Grimer on December 28, 2013, 09:29:01 AM
Patience, Al, patience.

OK, we have been patient for more than a year.
Now, what is the excuse?
How hard can it be to build the 2nd Gravity Motor since one should already exist in Brazil?

orbut 3000

I'm not an expert but it looks like the generator may have been sabotaged by internet shills. We have seen a lot of negative comments just before rarenergia stopped posting updates.
Some informed insiders speculated that Andrea Rossi may have bought them out and shelved the tech to protect e-cat from competition, but I think that's unlikely because Rossi seems to be more into real estate investments.
Some reputable economists expect that the current low oil prices may slow down the growth of alternative/renewable energy. 

There is still hope because their website is up, but so is Steorn's.

Adelaidemark

Can anyone explain why in this photo on their WEB site is the Sun over the north pole as this photo is looking north  :-\

AB Hammer

Adelaidemark

Your google map link does not match with the picture. The building in the picture is parallel with the road and there is no buildings of that shape that is parallel to a road on the google map link.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan