Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BRAZIL - Company is building a Gravity Generator http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

Started by schuler, May 13, 2013, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Grimer on June 25, 2014, 04:01:44 PM
Pathetic indeed - which makes it more likely to be genuine - and it's turning a generator not being turned by a motor - but then you knew that didn't you - you were just trying to be funny .....ha, ha and ha. Charity laugh for minnie.

Playing a bit fast and loose with the Present Tense, there, aren't you Frank?

The devices in those photos are NOT turning a generator, never have and never will. And it will take a pretty powerful motor.... say 30 kW... to get it to turn in the first place. Have you ever tried to align a 16-part shaft running through a bunch of independently mounted bearing blocks?

But then you knew that didn't you. You have not been right about anything since your famous "power law" papers from a generation ago. Pathetic indeed.

minnie

To be frank Frank, don't you think a cast iron bed as in marine diesel, and properly
line bored bearings would be required?
    I'm an old farmer and that thing they're showing looks agricultural. Farm equipment
  isn't actually renowned for efficiency and reliability.
    Having said that next door farm had a windmill I used to play on as a kid. All it was
  was a skeleton . Anyways it was taken to Avoncroft museum and re-built and I've
  actually been in it when it's been running. Now,to me, that is a miracle.
  Do a Google for Danzey Green Windmill
                John.

Enstenow

RAR Energia = 100% Computer graphics

RAR Energia = 100% Hoax

The third graphic error :

- Official picture N° 22 : http://www.rarenergia.com.br/imagem22a.JPG
- Official picture N° 40 : http://www.rarenergia.com.br/imagem40a.JPG

TinselKoala

Don't be silly. You have not corrected for the perspective of the overhang. The image at lower right is looking nearly directly at the wall so the line you have drawn is legitimately straight down. The image at lower left is shot at an angle _on the other side of perpendicular_ and the upper deck overhang is making your line not actually going down properly. When it leaves the upper window it must go _down and to the right_ even off the edge of the photo, following the overhang, before it then continues straight down the wall between the hard hats or whatever they are on the rack. That part of the line is off the frame of the bottom left photo.

None of the other examples of photo trickery that you have posted actually hold up to close inspection either. Sorry... you are going to have to come up with better evidence than you've shown if you want people to believe that the photos are faked.

ACG

Any one know when the official power generation date is for both Alegre and Illinois machines?  Too difficult to follow on that comic book style website http://www.rarenergia.com.br  I lost count after 90 images.  What is the reasoning for clicking the capture button 90+ times and not clicking the record button once?  Or is there some video elsewhere you have to find after going through a web maze of inconspicuous links?

I know one thing, most the claimers of ou hire the worst web developers on earth.