Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BRAZIL - Company is building a Gravity Generator http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

Started by schuler, May 13, 2013, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimer

Quote from: minnie on June 25, 2014, 04:29:09 AM
  How big of a motor would be needed to turn that monstrosity? Also if it got
  up to a few rpm. it would self destruct-power = rate of doing work.
                      John.

You've got it the wrong way round. You should be asking, how much energy will this gravity engine generate?
Answer: 30 kW - which you'd know if you'd bothered to read the patent.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

minnie

Bit pathetic compared to Rossi's mega-watt don't you think?
   Perhaps a 30kw. motor would turn it albeit very slowly.
               John.

noonespecial

I did find one unusual artifact in the picture. I'm not saying that this proves that its CGI trickery, just odd that they're missing.

In the picture, most of the uprights have an angled plate at the back except for the ones shown on the left.
Maybe this is intended?

MarkE

Quote from: Grimer on June 25, 2014, 05:31:51 AM

You've got it the wrong way round. You should be asking, how much energy will this gravity engine generate?
Answer: 30 kW - which you'd know if you'd bothered to read the patent.
Mr. Grimer I hope you don't suffer from the misconception that just because something appears in a patent application or a granted patent that it is true.  This machine of Incobrasa's will not run on its own.

Grimer

Quote from: minnie on June 25, 2014, 05:38:05 AM

Bit pathetic compared to Rossi's mega-watt don't you think?
   Perhaps a 30kw. motor would turn it albeit very slowly.
               John.
Pathetic indeed - which makes it more likely to be genuine - and it's turning a generator not being turned by a motor - but then you knew that didn't you - you were just trying to be funny .....ha, ha and ha. Charity laugh for minnie.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.