Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BRAZIL - Company is building a Gravity Generator http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

Started by schuler, May 13, 2013, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: Red_Sunset on May 27, 2015, 02:02:56 PM
It already has been said that pendulum with fixed point can swing over two hours and that the same pendulum in two-stage oscillator was able to move lever with mass m only for half a minute.

But why? Because a wrong moving lever slowed down the pendulum unnecessarily, or because of a fundamental error in the theory?

Excerpt from the same reading:

»Energy can flow only between two poles with different potential. In order to have different potential the poles can not be in constant field of tension like conservative field. Because gravity field on surface of the planet has constant magnitude the difference must be artificially created. Because nobody yet found any physical material to serve as gravity shield, like iron plate against magnetic field, the only way left is to create similar effect. Alternative pull and relaxation of Centrifugal force in pivot point of the pendulum is one way to create similar effect as gravity shield.«

So, does this gravity shield effect work or does it not (when applied correctly)?

Quote from: Red_Sunset on May 27, 2015, 11:41:22 AM
2.. The video is taken from a complete wrong angle to show impact of pivot movement on the swing (why didn't he take that shot perpendicular, I would guess as a technical person he would be attentive to that ), so I do not give it much accuracy value ( I would NOT use it as evidence)

I would estimate the movement of the pivot in that video roughly 10 mm. Since the pendulum pulls down the pivot twice during each cycle (from max. right to max. left back to max. right), that should move down the return point roughly 20 mm. But I can't see this happen. According to your theory, the return point of the bob should be lower each time by the distance the pivot moves, and this in addition to the already present friction losses. Sorry, can't see it in the video.

BTW: I linked that PDF (and many more) already here. Maybe reading it would be a nice idea. :)

Quote from: Red_Sunset on May 27, 2015, 12:23:34 PM
I am not sure why we are trying to re-invent the wheel,  Some existing reading material attached
See attached pdf :  Jovan_Marjanovic_Secret_of_Free_Energy_from_Pendulum
I found this on Milkovic website :  http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/OscilacijeEng.html

And that does now mean what? The centrifugal force is the source of overunity? Then this is why I keep asking about the equivalent of centrifugal force in an electric circuit.

Anyway, we are trying to re-invent the (Bessler) wheel, that's for sure.  8)

Zeitmaschine

Supplement:

What about the inertia? When the lever moves there is a delay due to its inertial mass. This is also true when the bob of the pendulum moves. But the inertia of the lever's mass effects the up and the down movement equally, whereas the inertia of the bob's mass is greater when it swings through the vertical position and it is smaller (or not existent at all?) when the bob is in its weightless state. On the other hand, the centrifugal force compensates the greater inertia of the bob in vertical position. That could mean, moving up the pivot (because gravity pulls down its opposite side) is related with less inertia (lever mass only), moving down the pivot (because gravity pulls down the bob and the lever) is related with more inertia (lever and bob mass), but the latter is assisted by the centrifugal force. How do we calculate that?

Red_Sunset

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on May 28, 2015, 01:20:05 AM
Supplement:

What about the inertia? When the lever moves there is a delay due to its inertial mass. This is also true when the bob of the pendulum moves. But the inertia of the lever's mass effects the up and the down movement equally, whereas the inertia of the bob's mass is greater when it swings through the vertical position and it is smaller (or not existent at all?) when the bob is in its weightless state. On the other hand, the centrifugal force compensates the greater inertia of the bob in vertical position. That could mean, moving up the pivot (because gravity pulls down its opposite side) is related with less inertia (lever mass only), moving down the pivot (because gravity pulls down the bob and the lever) is related with more inertia (lever and bob mass), but the latter is assisted by the centrifugal force. How do we calculate that?

Zeit,
I am not able to clearly understand your discussion posted (aim, purpose, benefit).
"the centrifugal force compensates the greater inertia of the bob in vertical position"
" moving down the pivot (because gravity pulls down the bob and the lever) is related with more inertia (lever and bob mass)"

Inertia is similar to Lenz,  it is the resistance to change
Centrifugal force is also a resistance force that resists a mass to follow a circular path
Centripetal force is the counterpart of centrifugal that makes the mass follow a circular path
For calculation formulas & explanations,  hyperphysics is well laid out and easy to find things to refesh the forgotten details

Red

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: Red_Sunset on May 28, 2015, 02:41:27 AM
I am not able to clearly understand your discussion posted (aim, purpose, benefit).

The inertia will delay the movement of the lever. So the lever can't move instantaneously when the pendulum is on its exact vertical position. What could that imply?

Inertia is similar to Lenz,  it is the resistance to change

Inertia (or the lack of it) is very interesting  - not to say odd - in an electric circuit. When the secondary coil of a transformer (as mentioned earlier) is not closed, then there is only voltage but no current. But nevertheless to get that voltage, the electrons have to move in the wire - driven by the magnetic field - from one side to the other (at 50Hz), a) without resistance (the wire does not heat up) and b) without creating any Lenz effect. When we want alternating voltage there must be a current (movement) of electrons to get the alternating potential difference, and at the same time there can't be a current, because of the open circuit.

Strange, isn't it? :o

For calculation formulas & explanations,  hyperphysics is well laid out and easy to find things to refesh the forgotten details

There are valid scientific calculation formulas for that pendulum-lever device?

Anyway, this just crossed my mind (to give some variety here):

Quote from: MarkE on May 19, 2015, 05:03:45 AM
Crystal radios work because the human ear can detect pressure variations of 1E-9 BAR.  It does not take a lot of power to make sound that is audible in headphones.

Then why is it, that wireless headphones always work on battery power? When the tiniest amount of power is required to make sound that is audible in headphones, then it should be possible to get this power easily from the transmitting device (no more than some meters away instead of miles), regardless whether it works by radio waves or infrared.

Just wondering ...  ???

Red_Sunset

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on May 28, 2015, 03:30:05 AM
The inertia will delay the movement of the lever. So the lever can't move instantaneously when the pendulum is on its exact vertical position. What could that imply?

Inertia (or the lack of it) is very interesting  - not to say odd - in an electric circuit. When the secondary coil of a transformer (as mentioned earlier) is not closed, then there is only voltage but no current. But nevertheless to get that voltage, the electrons have to move in the wire - driven by the magnetic field - from one side to the other (at 50Hz), a) without resistance (the wire does not heat up) and b) without creating any Lenz effect. When we want alternating voltage there must be a current (movement) of electrons to get the alternating potential difference, and at the same time there can't be a current, because of the open circuit.

Strange, isn't it? :o

There are valid scientific calculation formulas for that pendulum-lever device?

Anyway, this just crossed my mind (to give some variety here):

Then why is it, that wireless headphones always work on battery power? When the tiniest amount of power is required to make sound that is audible in headphones, then it should be possible to get this power easily from the transmitting device (no more than some meters away instead of miles), regardless whether it works by radio waves or infrared.

Just wondering ...  ???

Zeit,
So said that the lever can't move instantaneously when the pendulum is on its exact vertical position. If it can not move instantaneous, it would then take a defined time period to move.

Inertia in an electric circuit is prevalent,  Inductance is your prime example of inertia,  odd..?? no, not in a symmetrical universe

Your statement  //   "To get that voltage, the electrons have to move in the wire - driven by the magnetic field - from one side to the other.  When we want alternating voltage there must be a current (movement) of electrons to get the alternating potential difference, and at the same time there can't be a current, because of the open circuit."  //

This no longer the correct understanding om how to see current (e.g. electron flow).   
To help your understanding, think about the Tsunami that occurred near Indonesia some years ago. The tsunami wave impacted India, Sri Lanka and Africa many hours later.  It traveled at over 100km/hour
No water was transferred or moved between Indonesia and India .  It was a pressure wave that traveled the distance,  electricity behavior has a similar property.

A few 1000Amps in the overhead power line, only results in a lot of agitated electrons under duress from the tension pumped from the generator. The generator is not a pump the fullest term (as compared to a waterpump),  it is more like a pressure pump.
There is a pressure flow being transferred between generator and load.  Actual movement of electrons is very limited in a conductor.

If you want to work out a specific problem, there are many valid scientific calculation formulas for that pendulum-lever device.

Wireless headphones always work on battery power,   Especially if you want to turn up the volume.   The radio configuration you are referring to is only suitable for a low freq receiver (AM ~ 1Mhz) with very limited selectivity.   The earpiece loads the tuning coil and therefore reduces the selectivity, increasing the bandwidth, it needs a long wire antenna to get some reasonable signal for a low level audio signal from a nearby transmitter using KW's of power
To make that configuration work on higher frequency as used today would be close to impossible.

Red