Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally! Independent Testing Of Rossi's E-Cat Cold Fusion Device. Success?

Started by rukiddingme, May 21, 2013, 12:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

I will take Jouleseeker's opinion on this as a valid reason why mark was right in asking for a calorimetric test.   ;)    I really had no idea that would be better than what they used.   I thought the thermal imaging device with data recorded every second sounded more high tech but if calorimetry is a better choice than I'll go with that.   I see that calorimetry requires that the material being heated have known definite thermal constitutive properties.    Perhaps that was why they didn't use that method?    But I see they are also saying  that "even  by  the  most  conservative  assumptions  as  to  the  errors  in  the measurements, the result is still one order of magnitude greater than conventional energy sources."    So I still have confidence Rossi's device is real and can generate usable power in much better ways than most current methods.

minnie

Hi,
   Why not run two side by side, have one of them without an active ingredient (hydrogen?).
Feed the same power in to each one and see what happens. If they both glow the same
You have the answer.
                                  John.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: minnie on May 21, 2013, 06:29:34 PM
Hi,
   Why not run two side by side, have one of them without an active ingredient (hydrogen?).
Feed the same power in to each one and see what happens. If they both glow the same
You have the answer.
                                  John.

It would appear that they did this.

"The 116-hour experiment also included a calibration of the experimental set-up without the
active charge present in the E-Cat HT. In this case, no extra heat was generated beyond the
expected heat from the electric input." (taken from the abstract of the report.)

I'd have to say they chose a more complicated method than simply heating up some water but the results do seem valid.

profitis

perhaps mfmp might give us something that we the public can witness openly.they are about to start playing with powders now.

JouleSeeker

Hope you're right, e2matrix!  I'd like to see this work - and reach the people worldwide.

Quote from: profitis on May 21, 2013, 08:49:11 PM
perhaps mfmp might give us something that we the public can witness openly.they are about to start playing with powders now.

mfmp?

I'd like to see the guys at Univ of Missouri try this.  When I spoke to Arak there last October, his opinion was that the Rossi approach did NOT work as advertised.  In any case, I expect this to be a topic for discussion at the ICCF-18 conf at UMissouri in July.