Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

simple overbalanced wheel with flywheel

Started by Rafael Ti, June 13, 2013, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael Ti

Quote from: gyulasun on June 14, 2013, 12:26:06 PM
This is one reason I asked Rafael whether he has already done some tests on this setup.
No, I haven't. I'am a bit bussy in ongoing project with Rberval balance as a base. And.. I have no flywheel at the moment  :)
However I'd like to thank you guys for good comments. I appreciate.
Now I wonder if semicircle shape of arms/chambers gives any advantage over straight arms... with this setup we can close the ramp to the center of wheel I think. This is illustrated in picture below. See this shape of ramp now (red color); wherever arm crosses the ramp the angle between tangent of ramp an tangent of arm is about 90'. Does it make any gain except of smooth running balls? Don't know, but it shows how we can play with shape of arm and ramp.
For testing I propose even simpler wheel with 2 weights and a ramp... and flywheel as rim..

All the best

markdansie

@MileHigh
your explanations not only make sense but are brilliantly explained.
Being the simpleton I am i have relied on "A rock only falls once"
Kind Regards
Mark

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on June 14, 2013, 08:05:58 PM
or a 90 lever and a ramp and a curve mounted on one of the legs for the lever.

MH,

The math *is* a real doozie,, and the more complicated the interactions the worse it gets,,

I can build easier than do the math,, and in building, you sometimes find things that the math does not show,, like force over distance can be done a few strange ways :)

And when those "strange ways" are looked at correctly, the math always _does_ show what is happening. Can you provide a case that demonstrates otherwise?
The engineering disciplines of Statics and Dynamics, usually combined into "engineering mechanics", have pretty well got the issues of force and distance completely covered. May I suggest that you look up Beer and Johnston Mechanics of Materials on the internet? You will find, I think, that the math _does_ show everything of interest and significance in the mechanics of constructions made of materials that we find here on this green Earth.

Low-Q

Webby,

The main reason why these machines never works is because one design them using basic physics every time. Math and experiments prooves that the weights in a gravity wheel gain and loose energy according to their altitude. It does not matter if the weights are going in a circular, or any other type of manner. The potential energy that is stored in a weight does not depend on HOW it got up there. The energy that is released from a weight on its way down are not depended on HOW it goes down.

You can transport a 1 N weight from the ground to the moon and back to a table 1 meter higher than the ground. The weight has gained only 1 Joule of potential energy.

The weight that is a part of a gravity wheel will by the designs limitations ALLWAYS conserve its energy at any time.

If you want to build a working gravity machine, you must make it open looped so energy input is possible. Or make a wind mill. They works fine.

Vidar

Dusty

This same basic idea of a wheel was talked about here: http://www.overunity.com/7150/sjack-abeling-gravity-wheel-and-the-worlds-first-weight-power-plant/#.Ub4n_xZ8bfc

I built several wheels and others also built test models and none of them worked.

Dusty