Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New generator patent using environment temperature to generate power

Started by RedEagle, June 26, 2013, 01:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do You Think this device will work?

Yes, definately
1 (10%)
Yes, but it needs changes
2 (20%)
not sure
4 (40%)
No, it can not work at all
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: June 29, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

forest

Ok. Simple question : around us temperature is like 20 C , to do that there is energy required because temperature outside Earth is much much lower... where is this energy  coming from ?

Ok, now the first portion of lecture from our master Tesla :
"I was vainly endeavoring to form an idea of how this might be accomplished, when I read some statements from Carnot and Lord Kelvin (then Sir William Thomson) which meant virtually that it is impossible for an inanimate mechanism or self-acting machine to cool a portion of the medium below the temperature of the surrounding, and operate by the heat abstracted.  These statements interested me intensely.  Evidently a living being could do this very thing, and since the experiences of my early life which I have related had convinced me that a living being is only an automaton, or, otherwise stated, a "self-acting-engine," I came to the conclusion that it was possible to construct a machine which would do the same.  As the first step toward this realization I conceived the following mechanism. Imagine a thermopile consisting of a number of bars of metal extending from the earth to the outer space beyond the atmosphere.  The heat from below, conducted upward along these metal bars, would cool the earth or the sea or the air, according to the location of the lower parts of the bars, and the result, as is well known, would be an electric current circulating in these bars.  The two terminals of the thermopile could now be joined through an electric motor, and, theoretically, this motor would run on and on, until the media below would be cooled down to the temperature of the outer space.  This would be an inanimate engine which, to all evidence, would be cooling a portion of the medium below the temperature of the surrounding, and operating by the heat abstracted."[/size]

[/size]

[/size]
The rest can be read in this article : [/size][size=78%]http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1900-06-00.htm[/size]

This one article weight more then all discussion. OPEN YOUR MIND.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: forest on June 30, 2013, 02:18:35 PM
Ok. Simple question : around us temperature is like 20 C , to do that there is energy required because temperature outside Earth is much much lower... where is this energy  coming from ?

Ok, now the first portion of lecture from our master Tesla :
"I was vainly endeavoring to form an idea of how this might be accomplished, when I read some statements from Carnot and Lord Kelvin (then Sir William Thomson) which meant virtually that it is impossible for an inanimate mechanism or self-acting machine to cool a portion of the medium below the temperature of the surrounding, and operate by the heat abstracted.  These statements interested me intensely.  Evidently a living being could do this very thing, and since the experiences of my early life which I have related had convinced me that a living being is only an automaton, or, otherwise stated, a "self-acting-engine," I came to the conclusion that it was possible to construct a machine which would do the same.  As the first step toward this realization I conceived the following mechanism. Imagine a thermopile consisting of a number of bars of metal extending from the earth to the outer space beyond the atmosphere.  The heat from below, conducted upward along these metal bars, would cool the earth or the sea or the air, according to the location of the lower parts of the bars, and the result, as is well known, would be an electric current circulating in these bars.  The two terminals of the thermopile could now be joined through an electric motor, and, theoretically, this motor would run on and on, until the media below would be cooled down to the temperature of the outer space.  This would be an inanimate engine which, to all evidence, would be cooling a portion of the medium below the temperature of the surrounding, and operating by the heat abstracted."[/size]

[/size]

[/size]
The rest can be read in this article : [/size][size=78%]http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1900-06-00.htm[/size]

This one article weight more then all discussion. OPEN YOUR MIND.

It is clear to me that Tesla did not understand thermodynamics. What he proposes is of course perfectly workable (if not completely practical given the engineering required) and is not at odds with the 2nd Law. He proposes using an environmentally available temperature gradient , being the difference in temperature between the earth and outer space to extract energy from.

This device is different. It proposes to create a temperature difference using energy and then extract more work form that difference than is required to create it. If it doesn't do that then it is simply a heat engine operating between two heat reservoirs with otherwise unremarkable design or usage.

DaS Energy

I be a pictures man, so am not quite sure, though it looks as if you have patented an absorption fridge's first stage. If so the idea will work. In a absorption fridge refrigerant liquid is boiled to a high pressure gas head blocked by a restrictor in a fridge this be a plate with a tiny hole. Heat is energy so the energy used up in getting the refrigerant past the restrictor leaves the refrigerant cold. The cold refrigerant then moved into the boiler. Replacement of fridge restrictor part with a turbine turns prior wasted energy into turbine motion.

sparks

There are these massive structures in the desert that are heat sunk to underground aquifers.   The skin of these structures were coated with a substance that gets hot when the sun shines on it.   Various conduits extend from the skin of the structure to a central processing area within the structure.   Air traveling along the heated skin enters the structure via these conduits.  The heated air is cooled as it travels through the heat sunk core where it becomes more dense and falls through a large channel allowing water vapor in the air to condense and flow into the underground aquifer forced on by gravity.  On it's route to the aquifer it flows through various insulated structures that need air conditioning for it's inhabitants.  The cooled air with it's saturated vapor at 60degrees is discharged at the base of the structure where it is heated as it travels up the side of the structure towards the draft portals.   The air as it passes in the system  is exposed to ionizing radiation.  This causes the air to become ionized where it is passed through a magneto-hydro-dynamic generator that generates electricity for things you can do with electricity like light the community.  The draft is induced by a large structure brought to mechanical resonance by the use of sound waves.  Once initiated the pump is no longer used and valves in the input channels are moved to fully open.  At night the whole process is reversed when the dew point outside the structure is lower than that inside the structure.  Air exiting the structure forms condensate as it exits the structure.  The water via gravity flows to the pools at the base of the structure.  The air itself rises causing a draft to be initiated over the pools.  This lowers the vapor pressure over the pools allowing for the air to become supersaturated and rain down the sides of the structure upon discharge from the draft portals.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

profitis

@libre,a temperature difference can be created(where there was none before) with no expenditure of energy on our part,ive seen it happen.come lets discuss what happens in a paramagnetic core in a oscillating inductor circuit,the most common theme of experiments here and on other forums.