Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New generator patent using environment temperature to generate power

Started by RedEagle, June 26, 2013, 01:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do You Think this device will work?

Yes, definately
1 (10%)
Yes, but it needs changes
2 (20%)
not sure
4 (40%)
No, it can not work at all
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: June 29, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

forest

Very nice discussion ! ;)  I have invention in this area (bifilar coil) , I have been keeping it in my drawer for 3 years now, can't finish the oscillator part to make it work. Oh, silly boy....
Just a digresion  ;D , I see you are starting to grasp the idea....

profitis

@libre..true but you forgot to spot(deliberately?) that the emitters in the box are receiving as much as they are emitting.thats why its called isothermal,no heat can escape our box or enter our box thus we do in fact have a kelvin breach and spontaneous temperature gradient created at the focal point of the mirror with zero expense of energy on our part.the heat rays are the same energy as the heat in other words.heat will flow continuously from the rest of the box into the focal point and back into the box.no heat or heat rays can escape our box.

profitis

@libre,you cant seperate a 25degree celcius object from its heat rays, basicly a conundrum here.

profitis

@libre..lets take a giant concave mirror and put it next to the sun,i would say that the entropy of the sun has spontaneously decreased with zero expenditure of energy.

forest

Quote from: profitis on July 03, 2013, 12:12:59 PM
@libre..lets take a giant concave mirror and put it next to the sun,i would say that the entropy of the sun has spontaneously decreased with zero expenditure of energy.

Maybe you can even extend this ... to the device with two metal plates separated by good insulator like a vacuum chamber with styrofoam insulation. One plate heated by concave mirror while the other are below the insulation. That would be substancial gradient with low energy used only to construct device...bu that seems still weak example to convince somebody ;-)