Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solar 40 cents watt 2014

Started by markdansie, July 12, 2013, 11:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

well its still only solar but when i first came to the site many years ago , Solar was over $4 a watt to manufacture. I know this is an overunity site, but hell this is getting pretty cheap for household.

http://revolution-green.com/2013/07/12/solar-40-cents-per-watt-a-reality-next-year-according-to-rsi/

With electric cars getting cheaper I may not need a free energy device ...I still want one lol
Mark

Liberty

Quote from: markdansie on July 12, 2013, 11:52:10 AM

well its still only solar but when i first came to the site many years ago , Solar was over $4 a watt to manufacture. I know this is an overunity site, but hell this is getting pretty cheap for household.

http://revolution-green.com/2013/07/12/solar-40-cents-per-watt-a-reality-next-year-according-to-rsi/

With electric cars getting cheaper I may not need a free energy device ...I still want one lol
Mark
Solar panels require full sun to put out enough to be of use to run much of anything.  Solar panels also only work during the day, and require a large installation site, and use of a power company (in the use of a grid tie inverter), or a large battery bank with a power inverter, which is expensive and the battery bank will need replaced periodically.  However, solar is a form of free energy, utilizing sun light for an energy source, which does not need to be paid back. 

My favorite is extracting energy from the magnetic field.  Magnetic field energy extraction is a new, usable technology, but needs development.  In my opinion, magnetic field energy extraction has a better and more reliable future than solar, if properly developed.  It can operate in the dark, and without the wind.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

truesearch

@liberty:

I just wish we could REALLY come up with a way to get some harvest-able energy from magnets. They have been a point of interest with me for years.

Unfortunately with all the experimenters researching this field no one has been able to come up with a way to get energy out of a magnet ~ not at least that others can duplicate. . .

truesearch

Liberty

Quote from: truesearch on July 12, 2013, 02:00:12 PM
@liberty:

I just wish we could REALLY come up with a way to get some harvest-able energy from magnets. They have been a point of interest with me for years.

Unfortunately with all the experimenters researching this field no one has been able to come up with a way to get energy out of a magnet ~ not at least that others can duplicate. . .

truesearch

It's not hard to get energy out of a magnet, but experimenters fail to be able to repeat the process in an energy efficient way.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor