Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity CAN do Work

Started by mondrasek, July 19, 2013, 12:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

TK,

I respect the fact that simulation software can produce non-real world results.  And thus I build sims as carefully as I can. 

Right now I have shown a sim of a device (not of my own design) that appears to mimic the results of a real world build (also not mine).

So I post this all on OU.com to look for critique of the builder's and my efforts.

Not ridicule.

I am totally open to any counter arguments of the way I have simed this device.  If you have any suggestions about what I should test I would do the best that I can.

I am not RA.

Please help me/us out on this one.

M.

onthecuttingedge2005

in a zero G environment kinetic energy is stored very efficiently do to the lack of gravity and as you approach a gravitational horizon the efficiency of holding onto that stored kinetic energy becomes less efficient and eventually the object gets caught in the higher gravitational tensor field and is pulled to the planet and or heavenly body. there can be no unassisted gravity motor without adding more kinetic energy back into the system. this is why when satellites run out of fuel to stay in orbit they fall back to earth and smash to bits.

if you understood that gravity is a carrier tensor field for kinetic energy/mass you wouldn't even bother trying to make a gravity motor. you would be better off making a hydroelectric dam that is made friendly for the environment. now that's a real gravity motor.

TinselKoala

Mond: What is the title of your thread? You are making a claim. You present your sim data, presumably in support for your claim. I challenge the idea that your sim can support your claim.... and you have to admit, the apparatus you show is pretty crude and certainly doesn't support the claim.

Now you appear to be backing off from that claim. Why? Koalas aren't that mean, as long as you respect them. Continue trying to support the claim you made in the title of this thread, and get off my case.

Or.... you could always retract or modify the claim, so that it represents the true state of your knowledge and investigations.

onthecuttingedge2005

i back up TK 100% when it comes to this project, he knows what he's talking about.

onthecuttingedge2005

another thing, gravity is so miniscule in return why do you even bother?