Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity CAN do Work

Started by mondrasek, July 19, 2013, 12:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

broli,

The simulation was based on physical testing of a build by someone else.  The system that they shared with me, along with the behavior they reported, led me to do the simulation.  It worked.  And a bit better than the real world construction of the "inventor" since I was able to optimize a few minor details in the build of the sim.  The real world build took several days, if not weeks, while I was able to sim it up in a day and a half.

To clarify, the first sim did not work and I could not understand why.  But after sleeping on it I figured out a less complex way to sim it in WM2D and was able to get that up and running in about an hour.  As you know, WM2D has some "peculiarities," so I do not know if my original build attempt broke some boundaries (too many interactions?) or what.  But once I simplified it the sim worked not only as the real world build predicted, but what I logically thought should happen.

My take on the system is this:  A mass in a gravity field can be used to exert two simultaneous effects:  A direct downward force (weight) and a torque.  This unique construction utilizes both.  So possibly "dropping the weight twice?"  Or if Bessler was right, maybe it is a 4 to 1 relationship?

What I have shown in the sim is just a PoC and not intended to be an optimized embodiment of this idea.  We just wanted to get it out there so the greater minds could begin working on it.

M.

edited to add:  I see I did not actually answer your direct question...  The geometry was drawn in AutoCAD 2010 (I think) to whatever level of precision that can handle.  It was imported to WM2D as an AutoCAD 2004 level DXF file.  The precision in WM2D was set to default of 7 decimal places.

mondrasek

TinselKoala

Face PALM.

A rock falls once. A pendulum rocks back and forth, losing a bit of energy with each cycle.

You are wasting your valuable time, and after pages and pages of argument, the facts will still remain: A rock falls, once, and you are wasting your time.

I have two different simulation models that run perpetually in a physics simulator. One is a water-weight powered gravity wheel and the other is an overcenter spring-powered design. Should I open a thread and try to get people to build them?

Why... or WHY NOT?

Now... carry on, I won't bother you, I'll just be watching and chuckling to myself.

But I wonder why something like this is even needed.... when Wayne Travis has found the secret, uncovered the jewels, has patents pending and engineers working round the clock on his Hydro Energy Revolution. And Mondrasek helped!

mondrasek

TK, sorry that I have disappointed you.

Webby1, I know no more that what I have shown.  The sim appears to create a usable output torque at the pivot joints while requiring only a lateral shift in the mass on the right side of the device.  That shift should not require any Work (as defined by Physics) that I can tell.  So I am as curious as anyone else.

M.

TinselKoala

Oh, you haven't disappointed me! I am highly amused, in fact.

In further fact, let me point out that _when_ you do succeed in showing an actual physical system that demonstrates that "gravity CAN do Work" you will make ME, and all your other detractors and naysayers all over the world, look completely silly and stupid and we will all have to apologize and eat our collective hats.

So redouble your efforts, get some decent plywood and a router table, and get to work! What, has it got seven whole parts? Take your design to a machine shop and pay them a couple hundred dollars to build it exactly, with lowfriction bearings and proper materials, if you don't have the tooling at home.

Note well: I am ENCOURAGING YOU TO BUILD AND DEMONSTRATE A REAL OBJECT. So you can't accuse me of being a "nay-sayer".... can you.

Meanwhile I note that you do not bother to take my question seriously.  I have two simulations that run perpetually in a physics simulator. Both are very simple and appear to violate simple conservation laws. Should I open a couple of threads entitled "Springs CAN do Work" or perhaps "Falling Water CAN do Work" and present these sims as proof, and encouragement to builders? Or would it be a waste of time?