Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity CAN do Work

Started by mondrasek, July 19, 2013, 12:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Gravity powered devices have been around for some time. These produce power by using only gravity as the source to produce this power.
Those that are blind, have no vision.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: tinman on July 22, 2013, 02:08:12 AM
Gravity powered devices have been around for some time. These produce power by using only gravity as the source to produce this power.

Absolutely untrue. I challenge you to provide evidence even one credible instance of a working gravity (only) powered device.

Rafael Ti

Quote from: tinman on July 22, 2013, 02:08:12 AM
This is because people do not consider the gravity as a form of energy. You can call it Neutrinos, or in some cases Solar Wind or Cosmic Ray... never mind. The fact is that the gravity of planets comes from the space/Vacuum filled with energetic Chaos. These little particles carrying energy just hit the particle structure of Earth rendering some part of their energy. That causes gravity. This is also why the Earth can keep it's temperature. So we float in the sea of energy which is free.
Even if we say that gravity is a force.. the force is always result of operating energy.
The presence of such a big mass - the Earth causes kind of unbalance in energetic chaos in Cosmos. Being in Earth's proximity allows us to utilize the energy of gravity.

tinman

Quote from: LibreEnergia on July 22, 2013, 03:29:12 AM
Absolutely untrue. I challenge you to provide evidence even one credible instance of a working gravity (only) powered device.
I will take up your challenge LibreEnergia.
What you and many others fail to realise,is that there is two gravitational forces here on earth-not one. And one of them is a non linear force from our frame of reference. I have attached a few video's of these machines that work using this non linear gravitational force. Infact gravity powered devices have been around since the late 11th century. I can provide many more gravity powered devices if you wish.
So if not powered by gravity-then how?
This gravitational force has been around for over 4 billion years,and will be here for another 4 billion-well we all hope anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUqCU_yIvY4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZyGlR-AmRo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-le0CvK3kJk

TinselKoala

Nice! The tides are a gravitational effect, for sure.

But.... er..... gravity, or rather the gravitational gradient, provides the force that "stretches" the oceans out in the radial direction.... but the ebb and flow of the ocean tides is caused by the Earth itself rotating under the humps made by this elongation, which always points toward and away from the Moon. (And a smaller pair of humps caused by the Sun.) SO really it is the flywheel of the Earth's rotation that provides the "power" in the tides, not gravity itself, and the tides are a drag on the stored energy of this flywheel. That's why the moon wound up always facing us: it is tidally slowed and  locked, having had all its energy of rotation relative to the Earth extracted and dissipated by tides in its body caused by the Earth's gravity.