Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A strong permanent magnet and a small coil

Started by buddyboy, July 26, 2013, 03:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiCéd

Magregus, you certainely talk of tsbrownie or LifeHack2012, I want to believe it but I'm not sure that it really works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwKemnEUko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCBORXzOqU

For LifeHack2012 I'm sure he is a liar because he never post a comment, but for tsbrownie I realy don't know.
I don't know to if there is a difference between isotropic and anisotropic but the only difference is in the magnetic field dirrection.

tinman

Quote from: Magregus on August 26, 2013, 11:18:27 PM
Well in MH's case he is mistaken. He posted an old theory on magnetic fields in Bruce's thread if you go and have a look, or maybe you think that is how fields run as well?
Once again i ask,please show this wild theory of yours with a working device,insted of telling us we dont know what were talking about.
Just a simple schematic of the setup will do ,if you dont wish to build the device you make claim of.
I suspect we will see nothing from you ,as you seem to be just another talker.

Like mile high said-it is you that is failing at the moment. But you could ofcourse prove us wrong-how ever i cant see that coming any time soon.

DC current CANNOT be produced by two magnets and a coil only.

Magregus

Quote from: tinman on August 27, 2013, 08:05:28 AM
Once again i ask,please show this wild theory of yours with a working device,insted of telling us we dont know what were talking about.
Just a simple schematic of the setup will do ,if you dont wish to build the device you make claim of.

Like mile high said-it is you that is failing at the moment. But you could ofcourse prove us wrong-how ever i cant see that coming any time soon.

You know what? If you had asked me to show you a schematic or something in your first post I would of been happy to give some information to you. Instead of asking me about double poles and how to go about it you come out thinking you know everything and make a statement that you believe to be true. What I choose to share is up to me but posts like the one above just encourage me to hold onto this stuff.

Liberty

Quote from: tinman on August 27, 2013, 08:05:28 AM

"DC current CANNOT be produced by two magnets and a coil only."

True, because it also requires an increasing or decreasing magnetic field in order to induce a voltage in a conductor.

However, all generators/alternators in reality produce "pulse DC" only.  AC generators produce a created combination of pulse DC in different polarities by reversing flux flow or reversing the coil polarity or reversing the direction of motion, but what generators/alternators produce during power generation is actually only pulse DC, no matter what the configuration or type of generator/alternator.

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

tinman

Quote from: Magregus on August 27, 2013, 08:39:34 AM
You know what? If you had asked me to show you a schematic or something in your first post I would of been happy to give some information to you. Instead of asking me about double poles and how to go about it you come out thinking you know everything and make a statement that you believe to be true. What I choose to share is up to me but posts like the one above just encourage me to hold onto this stuff.
It was you that threw out the bold statement,not me. I just tried to tell you that it cannot be done.
A direct current cannot be produced by 2 magnets and a coil-full stop.
But i see you are now coming up with the excuses as to why you wont confirm your claim's-this is tipical of some one that CANNOT back up there claim's. We see this all the time,so no further discusion is required in reguards to your magic DC power plant.

@Liberty.
I have to disagree with what you said about it being pulsed DC. DC current flow's in one direction(if we are to use that term),while AC current alternates in both direction and voltage,and most of the time current aswell.
Your Quote:but what generators/alternators produce during power generation is actually only pulse DC, no matter what the configuration or type of generator/alternator.

Would you not agree that to get a DC current,we need to rectify,and also use smoothing cap's?
There are DC generator's(i have one),but it is not a smooth DC,but rather noisey and erratic without smoothing cap's. Now vehicle altinator's have built in diode's to rectify the current,but this is also not a smooth DC current until you hook it to the battery-even then,you can see the ripple on a scope when you draw a load from the battery(eg headlights on).

My point was that Magregus is talking rubbish,and now as you can see,he is looking for a way out-the excuses are flowing already.
But nothing out of the ordinary,as we see it time and time again, when people make claims they cannot back up.