Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Rosemary Ainslie Demonstration Scheduled for Sunday, 4 August 2013

Started by TinselKoala, July 29, 2013, 03:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Rosemary Ainslie has announced Yet Another Demonstration of her circuit and her claims, since the previous one didn't exactly turn out as they had planned or hoped. The main claim tested in that demonstration, the veracity of the Figure 3 scopeshot, was shown to be utterly false, and several other very revealing details were uncovered as well, not the least being their disorganized manner and incompetence with their instrumentation and apparatus, as well as their utter contempt and disrespect for their audience.

This time, however, she has been in discussion with two professionals who know their stuff and who are able to communicate, after a fashion, with Rosemary Ainslie. She has agreed in writing what some issues are, and she indicates a willingness to resolve them in the manner suggested by these pros, poynt99 and SWeir.  SWeir in particular will be assisting in keeping the upcoming demonstration on track.

Hopefully they will find a better camera than a cellphone, and will have someone operate it who understands what needs to be shown and how to show it.

Here are the items that she has agreed to, copy-pasted from her web forum:

Summary, Skype Conference Call 27.07.2013:
Present: Rosemary Ainslie, Donovan Martin, Steve Weir
Purpose: Discuss test methodology issues, establish agreed test methods for 04.08.2013 demonstration.
Conference minutes:
Discussion of objection by RA to measurements based on average current measurements.
Discussion of the origin of the pegboard test apparatus.
Discussion of poynt measurement recommendations.
Discussion of measurement issues in "demo_issues_01.pdf"
General discussion of measurement accuracy versus precision. Expected surplus output energy is multiple times ≈ 10 times the input energy.
Discussion of what AC battery current means and the relation to net energy flow. Discussion of issues raised beginning page 4 in "demo_issues_01.pdf"
Discussion of the effects of parasitic inductance in measurements.
Discussion of current phase shift lag and impedance magnitude increase at frequencies where the inductive impedance: jwL is close to or larger than R.
Discussion of poynt proposal to put a current sense resistor right at the battery negative terminal.
Discussion of available current sense resistors suitable for location at the battery negative terminal.
Discussion of prior test using low-resistance value wirewound (inductive) resistor. Discussion of configuration of new current sense resistor at battery negative terminal and oscilloscope common at the body of the current sense resistor on the BAT- node. Discussion of minimizing battery stack wiring inductance.

Agreements: additional current resistor at the battery stack BAT- terminal, establishment of sense connections directly across the current sense resistor, establishment of oscilloscope ground clip common directly at the body of the current sense resistor on the BAT-, battery located battery current and voltage will be comparative to battery current and voltage measurements on the pegboard apparatus. Discussion of floating the FG green wire safety earth wire.
Agreement to float the FG green safety wire with a ground-lift adapter. Discussion of battery wiring.
Agreement: Minimize wiring length between the batteries,

Discussion of comparison of scope voltage across one battery versus all batteries. Discussion of Figure 5 measurements, avoiding undersampling for simplicity. Discussion of resistor element thermal calibration.
Discussion of alternate methods of determining power into the heater element or thermal power out of the heater element.
Discussion of potential for RFI fouling of thermocouple readings. Discussion of using mechanical thermometer in addition to thermocouples.
Agreement: Use additional mechanical thermometer. Interrupt apparatus power to read temperature to avoid RFI issues. Perform ice-point zero calibration for each thermometer.
Discussion of the operational pegboard schematic.
Discussion of updating the schematic to show four 1 Ohm current sense resistors. Discussion of consequences of agreement or disagreement between current sense measurements across existing peg board sense resistor bank and new current sense resistor at battery negative terminal.
Discussion of using Fluke 190 scope as sanity check to read voltage across one or more batteries during the oscillation period.
Discussion of methods to measure for function generator current.

Agreement: to use 1 Ohm resistor in series with function generator to measure for current through the function generator as voltage across the current sense resistor.

Discussion of implications of possible observation results.
Discussion of energy balance measurements and complication performing battery run- down tests.
Reiteration that expected surplus energy is an order of magnitude greater than energy supplied by the battery.
Demonstration details:
Saturday 03.08.2013 dry-run 15:00 SAST, 13:00 GMT Sunday 04.08.2013 live-run 17:00 SAST, 15:00 GMT Sunday demo to be one hour maximum
Discussion to compose and distribute call summary Call end

Parts for battery side current sense resistor:
1. 0.25 Ohm 1% 30W non-inductive (10nH) resistor: Digikey P/N: MP930-0.25F- ND, Caddock: MP930-0.25-1% $5.23
2. Heat sink for MP930-0.25-1%: Digikey P/N: RA-T2X-64E-ND, Ohmite: RA-T2X- 64E $2.97
3. Thermal grease for MP930 / heatsink: Digikey P/N: 345-1006-ND Wakefield 120-SA $3.62
Parts for function generator current sense:
1. 1 Ohm 1% 5W non-inductive (1nH) resistor: Digikey P/N: WNE1R0FETCT-ND, Ohmite: WNE1R0FET $0.79
2. Alligatorleads22AWG(5):DigikeyP/N314-1133-ND,MuellerElectricBU-00286 $4.23
Parts for oscillation suppressor:
1. 10nF500VX7RcapacitorDigikeyP/N399-3504-ND,KemetC320C103MCR5TA $0.93
2. 49.9Ohm1⁄2WaxialresistorDigikeyP/NPPC49.9XCT-ND,Vishay SFR16S0004999FR500 $0.29
Misc. 18AWG solid hook-up wire, solder, wire and clips as necessary for battery stack. Ground lift adapter.
Remember to recharge batteries fully before tests. Skype call recording is available, but large: 116Mb.

She has agreed to perform specific tests and the inclusion of the specific parts list would imply that she is actually ordering the parts and will be having Donovan Martin install them and perform the necessary testing. Time is tight though. It usually takes three days for a DigiKey internet order to reach me, but I have no idea how long it might take to reach CapeTown.

The Skype call recording is "available" according to Ainslie. Where is the link?

profitis

lol.this is beginning to look like world war 1 trench warfare styles.

TinselKoala

QuoteThere is NO WAY that our temperature measurements are accurate.  But nor need they be.

That pretty much says it all, when it comes to the experimental competence and honesty of Rosemary Ainslie and Donovan Martin.

They admit that their measurements are not accurate... NOR DO THEY NEED TO BE ACCURATE, according to Ainslie.

TinselKoala

QuoteGuys - here's another little token of my love - for our dear little gherkin who's hiding under that rock and who is MOST anxious to claim that he's NOT Bryan Little.

Hello my little pickle,

DELIGHTED to be able to show you our apparatus that you claim has a FIXED 90% ON duty cycle.  Keep your eyes peeled on that demo.   Because I plan to REVEAL ALL.  I KNOW how pleased you'll be as it'll FINALLY silence all those rather neurotic assertions of a 90% ON duty cycle that you voiced - rather repetitiously - through thousands of posts.

LIAR. I have never once said that you or anyone else has a " FIXED 90% ON duty cycle." Once again, the lying mendacious troll is making things up for which she cannot provide A SINGLE REFERENCE or any other support. And then she rants and insults based on that lie.  She says THOUSANDS OF POSTS... and I have NEVER ONCE referred to a fixed 90 percent duty cycle. Of course we have seen how much she respects ACCURACY... it isn't needed, according to Ainslie.

NOW.  I think we're nearing the end of our little romance - my sweet.  I've been able to access Professor Jandrell - who acknowledges that he insisted on 'taking out' that rather significant data related to battery draw down tests.  I'm yet to be given an explanation for this.  And you variously denied that he did remove it - or insisted that it was required - depending on your mood at the moment.  I've now got significant validation that our apparatus was demonstrated at MTN Sciencenter during that conference that was held for international scientists - ALL OF WHOM were invited, indeed 'URGED' to witness our demonstration of over unity.  And none of them bothered.  I've got open acknowledgement of Professor Gaunt's REFUSAL to witness a SINGLE demonstration - notwithstanding our hard work at performing ALL THE TESTS THAT HE REQUIRED to validate our proof of over unity. And I can still direct anyone who is interested to those personalities that were associated with the list of accreditors - in our FIRST paper published in Quantum. 

You have never provided a single shred of evidence for any of this... and YOU CANNOT. Don't forget, Ainslie... that I DO have the contact information for many of these people whom you have actually named... and NONE of them confirm your statements. NOT A ONE.

SO.  My dear little thing - WHAT will you now use to accuse me of MENDACITY?  That's a VERY big word - but I suggest that you're using it against the wrong person.  And you use it to excess.  I'm rather of the opinion that it's actually your OWN remarkable genius that DEPENDS on this talent.  And that you've been 'projecting'?  Is that possible?

In any event - I realise I must make allowances.  You're weighed down by the force of a GRE count that beggars belief - and that this weighs on your shoulders like the world weighs on Atlas.  It's indeed a burden.  And we know how determined you are to deny that over unity can and has been breached because you are also MOST anxious to keep such good news away from your mindless followers. 

As ever,
Rosie Pose   

Your mendacity is easy to see, with every post you make. You could not even comply with what you AGREED TO IN WRITING, instead opting to buy different components that are unknown, unobtainable on time and expensive, and it is very clear WHY you do these things: to delay, to obfuscate, and to lie. Had you ordered the correct items from DigiKey FROM STOCK they likely would be in your hands tomorrow or Thursday. 

You insult and complain, cover up and lie... but you CANNOT REFUTE ME with facts, checkable references or demonstrations of your own.
Your utter failure to perform last month will only be repeated by another failure to perform, because as is increasingly clear, you and your boy Donovan Martin are incompetent blowhards who cannot even follow the simplest directions.... and who DO NOT CARE about accuracy, honesty or anything else but your own fantasies.

Don't worry... It is all going into your Public Record, Ainslie, and it will follow you around for ever. Every insult, every distortion and lie, every "Nor is accuracy needed" that you emit, Ainslie, will be there for anyone to see, for ever, and every time you choose to add to it with another "love letter" full of insults and lies... that will be included, and it will be made available to any "academic" who expresses the least interest in your program of lies.