Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Rosemary Ainslie Demonstration Scheduled for Sunday, 4 August 2013

Started by TinselKoala, July 29, 2013, 03:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Ainslie now claims to have found her "original apparatus" that was used in the Quantum report. The apparatus that she and Donovan Martin have both been saying FOR YEARS that was lost, sent off somewhere and never returned. She used this "never returned" bit in her complaints and accusations of suppression, remember. But now it appears that those statements too were lies.... she has had the apparatus the entire time.

So now she is in a position to demonstrate one of only two possibilities:
Either
1. She DID IN FACT use the exact circuit PUBLISHED AND CLAIMED in the Quantum article, which undeniably produces an inverted duty cycle from what is claimed.
... OR....
2. She used A DIFFERENT CIRCUIT from what she published.

What she cannot demonstrate is that the circuit AS PUBLISHED does what she claims it does -- because it clearly does not. Just as was the case for this last demo with regards to the Figure 3 scopeshot. Recall that for  YEARS she claimed that shot was legitimate.... until they actually tried to do it with people watching on June 29, where it was proven beyond doubt that it was bogus. The key feature of that demo, of course, is that people were watching... so that she and Donovan Martin could not cheat and produce a bogus screenshot like Figure 3 under the claimed conditions.

Of course she or her lying Donovan Martin team member can always alter the circuit they claim to have found in the shed to make it do whatever they like. What they CANNOT alter, though, is the circuit that they actually published and claimed to have used... and anyone who has built or simulated that circuit knows the truth.

TinselKoala

Is "MENDACITY" too big a word for you then, Ainslie? How about this then: YOU LIE, BALDLY AND OPENLY AND PROVABLY, with nearly every post you make.

Every post where you DO NOT post the screenshots from June 29, you lie. Every post where you refer to Bryan Little.... you lie. Every post where you refer to these alphabet companies confirming your claims ... now you've got a new one!... you lie. This most recent nonsense about me and a fixed 90 percent duty cycle.... is more lying from you.

YOU CANNOT, nor have you ever been able to, PRESENT ANY SUPPORT OR EVIDENCE FOR YOUR LIES.

Meanwhile, everything that I have said is checkable and testable, the evidence is there for all to see. The Quantum magazine circuit does what I say it does, this has been confirmed by many builders. If Ainslie's newly found circuit does something different.... it is still more evidence of her mendacity... oh, sorry, big word,... OF HER LIES, because the published, claimed circuit makes a long ON duty cycle not a short one.

TinselKoala

By the way, Ainslie, in addition to the scopeshots and corrected schematic that you promised, on June 29, to post but still have not.... you also say that your recent conversation with Steve Weir is "available, but large". Where is this recorded conversation "available"?

There are people who would like to hear it. Will you post a link to it? Or are you waiting for someone else to post the link? Bryan Little, maybe?

TinselKoala

Hah! Ainslie accuses me of "SLANDER" when it's clear that she doesn't even know what the word means. Nor can she point to a single instance where I have said anything untrue about her or her project.

I, on the other hand, can point to, and PROVE, instance after instance of Ainslie's documented lies, beginning with the Quantum circuit, the claims to have a patent, and continuing on to the Figure 3 scopeshot and the rest of the claims in the bogus papers, the "I DID NOT POST THAT VIDEO" lie, the lies about the schematic, the batteries, and the simulations contained in the March 2011 demo, and the present lies about me, the 555 circuit and the plans for the upcoming demonstration. All documented and provable lies emitted by Rosemary Ainslie and her partner Donovan Martin.

Remember the freakout when I published the actual contact information for some of the people she always claimed were "contactable"? It is to laugh. The possibility that some of those people might actually be contacted frightened her utterly. Of course many of the names she mentions are uncontactable and no links to them can be found... because they simply do not exist.

And Professor Kahn, who provided the lab space -- or rather utility closet space --  for her to perform the experiments detailed in the papers.... completely disavows her, as I have shown several times before.

Dr. Hal Puthoff, with whom she had a fairly extensive correspondence, tossed it all into the recycle bin as a bunch of nonsense a couple of years ago.

Professor Gaunt put her project up as an optional Free Energy DEBUNKING project for his EE students in 2000. Ask yourselves if HER OWN REPORT comes up to the requirements that Gaunt listed for the project.

I have documented all of this and more. She, on the other hand, has STILL FAILED to produce any statement by anyone other than the co-author Donovan Martin, in support of her claims. Not an email, not a photostat, not an actual contact link OF HER OWN to someone who will take her side in the matter. Not even Donovan Martin will engage in a real dialog about the real issues in the claims and papers. None of the alphabet agencies she mentions seem to have ever heard of her.

Remember this post:
QuoteHey, Ainslie.... do any of these names mean anything to you?

Dr Garrett
J. Marriott
Eddie Tarnow
Viv Crone
John Wilson
Colin Bower
Eddie Petrie
John Tarnowski

A somebody named Tarnow at CSIR in South Africa .... and another named Tarnowski at ABB in South Carolina.... what are the chances of that? Small world, I guess.

And of course Dr. Garrett....

--- Quote ---who headed up the CSIR wrote me a patronising letter and explained that I was unschooled and naive which is why I persisted with these fantasies. He considered the matter "closed". He then went to Australia to head up their CSIR there. Good riddance - but his attitude was quintessentially what I usually got.
--- End quote ---

So it appears that all this prior "endorsement" and "vetting" of your box.... is also not quite as you have reported it lately.

This really cracks me up:

--- Quote ---After testing, they shipped the "box" to someone in America - on my application - but, for the life of me - I cannot remember to who (sic) - or where.
--- End quote ---

But now it turns out that the "box" has been in her shed the whole time.

"...many hundreds of engineers, have witnessed a demonstration and accredited these results from the get-go"..... yet not a single one of them cares enough to make a statement supporting or confirming Ainslie's claims about them.

MileHigh

I am glad to see that the thermal profiling is apparently a go.  Rosie's two-year-old data is not reliable, it's just too unsettling to be relying on that information.  If the heating element looks like I remember from last year, I think the temperature will stabilize in about five minutes, that should be quite safe.  In other words the time constant for the heater is probably less than 40 seconds.  Hey, if you have a thermocouple attached to the heating element, all that you have to do is stare at the LCD display.

I suppose that both sides are making bold predictions!  lol  All that I can say is that nobody is paying me.  My computer is totally green too.  I run a pimped-out Timex Sinclair ZX81 powered by a special green battery of my design that eats aluminum pop cans.

I want to license the Zipon-based battery extender technology and incorporate it into my green aluminum pop can eating battery technology.