Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Rosemary Ainslie Demonstration Scheduled for Sunday, 4 August 2013

Started by TinselKoala, July 29, 2013, 03:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Tseak on August 01, 2013, 04:30:45 AM
Quote from RA
"NOW.  I think we're nearing the end of our little romance - my sweet.  I've been able to access Professor Jandrell - who acknowledges that he insisted on 'taking out' that rather significant data related to battery draw down tests.  I'm yet to be given an explanation for this."

Rosie, Rosie,
The world is a small place. These little pork pies come back to haunt one. Professor Jandrell is a friend of mine. He says that he has not spoken to you for years.

By the way Professor Jandrell is one of the academics that you are trying to attract to your project. He is well respected in both the academic and engineering worlds. At the time of the Quantum publication he was head of the electrical department at Wits University. You are unlikely to get the right sort of attention by attacking such people.

Thank you for that bit of information. I wonder what Jandrell thinks of her using his name in this manner.

But with regard to the Quantum article and the claims made in that paper: The published schematic does not do what she claims it does. Therefore that paper too is a complete lie. The published schematic makes a LONG ON TIME duty cycle and CANNOT BE ADJUSTED to make a duty cycle under 50 percent, much less the 3.6 percent ON range that Ainslie claims.

Either the published schematic is WRONG in that it does not portray what she actually used... OR the schematic DOES portray what she actually used. If it is WRONG.... that is, if she used some other circuit.... then don't you think the correct circuit should have been published by now, and the article corrected? If the schematic is RIGHT (that is, if it is the one she actually used), then she used its inverted duty cycle and ALL the data in the article is bogus, as usual.

Ainslie has allowed this Quantum article to remain, without correction, and as you can see she still refers to it with her false claims.

The published schematic in the Quantum article DOES NOT make the duty cycle that Ainslie claims. Yet the paper has not been corrected or withdrawn and she still refers to it. This is COMPLETELY DISHONEST on the part of Ainslie and Donvan Martin.

Once again, I invite any and everyone to construct the timer portion of the Quantum circuit to see for themselves just what it does and does not do. It contains perhaps five dollars worth of parts and can be constructed in thirty minutes and tested in five. I've posted both Ainslie's original schematic, and my re-drawing of the circuit up above. My re-draw follows standard circuit layout and is the exact same circuit, but might be easier to follow than her tangled mess that doesn't even have the 555 pin numbers on it.

Tseak, what does Jandrell think of Ainslie's publication of his name, in association with this Quantum article which contains Ainslie's false claims about that circuit?

Pirate88179

TK:

Will this demonstration be "simulcast" (Or whatever) in real time whereas Darren (.99) can do like he tried to do last time?  In my opinion, he make great attempts to keep the demonstration focused on the crucial tests that needed to be seen.  It would be great if you too had the chance to do so as well, although I doubt that will happen.

I was also thinking that maybe someone could ship them a tripod for the camera but then, I remember that you pointed one out in one of the shots you posted...of course it was not being used.  Possibly, someone could convince them to use it at least most of the time?

Maybe this will finally put an end to all of this...of course, didn't some of us say the same thing last time?

Any bets on if the tests will be put off from the Aug. 4th date?  I give it 77.25% chance that it will be rescheduled.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

Hi Bill

As I understand it, it will be handled like the previous one, streamed to public view but open by invitation only to participate in the discussion.
I believe Steve Weir will be the "moderator". Their previous discussion and agreement they reached is at the top of this thread, and that summary was written by Weir, and posted by Ainslie. I don't know if she actually read it though since she already seems to be changing, unilaterally, the plan.

Obviously they had the tripod; the story the last time is that "they couldn't get the video camera to work" so they had to use the cellphone, and of course there's no easy way to put a cellphone on a tripod. Hey, maybe there's a market for cellphone tripod adapters! In any case they say that they will use a better camera and point it at interesting stuff this time.

Will they make the Aug 4 date? Well, they are supposed to have a rehearsal/conference call with S.Weir on Saturday. That is the show I'd like to see, myself. They may find, after that, that there is nothing to demonstrate except more failures like the Figure 3 attempts, and not have any demo on Sunday at all. Or they may claim that even their null results support her "thesis", just like she has been doing wrt the June 29 demo. A distant possibility would be a public retraction and apology, the "eating of the hat" ceremony. That is what should take place on Sunday!

No, whatever happens this weekend you can bet on one thing: Ainslie will not stop her nonsense. But maybe she will at least pause for a while.

Cheers--
--TK

TinselKoala

Well well well.

The Donovan Martin - Rosemary Ainslie team seems to be succeeding in their delay tactic. Instead of placing a DigiKey order on DigiKey's South African website for the specific parts they agreed to, and specifying FedEx second-day-air shipping, they chose to order some other parts from some other company with some unspecified inductance value and unknown delivery date. These parts have not as yet arrived..... and so the chances of a rehearsal tomorrow and a demonstration on Sunday are now greatly reduced.

On a different, but related issue:
Note some interesting things. She has listed the name "Tarnow" as someone who she claims was associated with testing her device in South Africa... and another person named "Tarnowski" tested it in South Carolina. Or was it the other way around? Most interesting.

And also.... she has named at least a dozen persons and a handful of companies and agencies. Perhaps fifteen names and alphabet agencies, or more. She has listed them and so have I.

But what is remarkable is that NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE NAMES AND AGENCIES that she mentions has ever provided her with anything in writing. Not a report, not an endorsement, not a mention in a company newsletter, NOT EVEN AN EMAIL that supports her claims of testing or vetting or getting fired.... nothing. Not a single jot or tittle of evidence has EVER BEEN PRODUCED by Ainslie that any of this actually happened. Even the story about sending off the original device turned out to be a ten-year-long lie: the apparatus has been in her shed the whole time.

Now, Ainslie is a person who cannot even describe accurately the events of last month or last week, when a recording exists.... and she expects us to believe all these claims, without a shred of corroborating evidence that any of it actually took place as she claims. Meanwhile, people who HAVE been contacted, like Professors Kahn and Jandrell, Dr. Puthoff and others, tell a very different story than Ainslie. Kahn barred her from his lab space, and even the Tektronix scope that she had borrowed from Tek was pulled because of her misrepresentation of Tektronix's involvement. Other people on her list either don't exist at all or are unfindable or unresponsive. What is certain is that SHE has never been able to produce any evidence at all. Surely an "offer of a bursary award which was declined" would leave some kind of record or paper trail.... but nope, no evidence has ever been presented by Ainslie or Martin as to the reality of these claims, which have been repeated verbatim by Donovan Martin as well as by Ainslie herself.

Ten years ago, I caught a leprechaun. I showed this critter to UTI, UL, GRE and Bryan Little's grandmother, and was even offered a bursary award if I would exhibit it at a circus... which was declined. This leprechaun was witnessed by Thomas Jefferson, Ralph Nader and Benito Cortez, who was fired two weeks after seeing my leprechaun. The leprechaun was sent off to the University of Northern Michigan for testing and has disappeared now. Go ahead, PROVE ME WRONG.

This is essentially the structure of Ainslie's argument. Just as you can't be expected to believe my incredible claims about showing a leprechaun to Thomas Jefferson without some kind of corroboration.... you cannot believe ANYTHING Ainslie says -- AT ALL -- without evidence, checkable references or documentation. Recall all the provable and documented occasions in which she has been caught lying.

poynt99

Bill,

I made a formal request a few days ago to Rose to be included in the dry run on Saturday, but she has turned me down, citing "discomfort" in having me around should the results obtained on Saturday turn out to be unfavorable for her.

So I am in the same boat as everyone else, and we must rely on S.Wier to ensure the setup and testing go as "planned".

I had requested that a test plan be written up and distributed (which would delineate which tests are being performed and include pass/fail criteria for each), but I'm not certain that is going to be forthcoming either. I do know that Steve is writing up a "test script" which will be used throughout the testing however. I would also like it formally known that Rose has flatly declined to perform a Pbat "sanity check" using either the scope-measured MEAN Vbat and Vcsr voltages, or DMM measurements of the same. And this despite strong advisement from both Steve and myself.

I'll post here any updates I may receive on Saturday.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209