Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ernst says he has the "goods" on Tesla and has filed a patent

Started by ramset, August 05, 2013, 08:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Here is the 5th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bDXyv6n_rA&feature=youtu.be
   thx
Chet
PS
a comparison at 1.40 ----1.47  comparing regular with "extra crispy"  at 1MV +
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Ooooh a MegaVolt! Ooooh....   8)

What's his input power, his primary voltage, his apparatus size and amount of copper? And _cost_ ?

Here's a MegaVolt, my small MOT-DC SGTC sparking across a 33 cm measured interval, from a large toroid to a large plane, not between sharp points. This means that the given sphere gap breakdown value of 33 kV / cm is close to what I am actually getting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTaIj5qLoH0
Please watch in HD ! There are a few nice still shots at the end of the video.

Remember that that coil only has 12 1/2 inches of winding on its secondary former. Not 4-6 feet like Ernst's coils! And it is using a single MOT, 120 VAC input, supplying 3 kV or so DC to the coil primary tank. The wall strikes at around 8:00 are happening at about 36 cm gap (I moved the coil after making the 33 cm measurement). 36 cm x 33 kV/cm = almost 1.2 megavolts. Derate that a bit because of the relatively small toroid... for gap tables to be accurate the gap should be smaller than the electrodes themselves, so big gaps require big electrodes for true accuracy.

Again, I am illustrating these things in the hope that Ernst may continue his studies and improve the performance of his systems.  If he really wants to couple to the Wheelworks of Nature... his apparatus has got to be considerably more efficient than what he is showing so far, by a large margin.

You are making me think about assembling my Magnifying Transmitter with Extra Coil. I haven't had that thing up and operating in ten or twelve years. I think I remember where all the parts are. At least I know where the main coils are, and I think I remember seeing the rotary gap / capacitor box a couple years ago....

ramset

TK
You are making me think about assembling my Magnifying Transmitter with Extra Coil. I haven't had that thing up and operating in ten or twelve years. I think I remember where all the parts are. At least I know where the main coils are, and I think I remember seeing the rotary gap / capacitor box a couple years ago....

---------------
Oh why Not?

Just don't Sizzle your nizzle.......... :o

and don't forget your yardstick !!
thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Right now I actually don't have a room big enough to operate it in, and if I do it outside, the neighbors are likely to freak out totally. Plus, I have no idea at this point how it would interact with wireless LANs which are all around me now. If I start blasting a couple of kW broadband noise I would probably kill a dozen routers in the first five minutes of operation.

Serious Tesla power transmission systems really should be operated in a full screen room, Faraday cage, or metal garage building until they are tuned precisely.

Pirate88179

If folks would read Tesla's notes, they would learn that Wardenclyffe, and his entire idea of power transmission, was to pump it through the earth...not through the air as most are thinking.  It is documented.  This is possibly one reason why he was interested and actually met with Nathan Stubblefield (Of earth battery fame) because he was doing some very similar stuff here in Kentucky.

I have many great books on Tesla which make this clear and also, there was a good coast to coast show on in the past few weeks that spoke about this very thing.  (Probably available on youtube) Energy transmission through the earth was his plan.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen