Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetically Imbalanced Wheel

Started by Hope, August 09, 2013, 01:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truesearch

@Hope:

Please keep us posted with your experiments! As you can see, there are several of us following and watching your progress. I'd like to see photos of your setup and the info/data.

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to complete any experiments at this time  :(

truesearch

Hope

I just was looking at your drawing Farmhand and noticed the magnets used to activate the imbalance marked A and B need some clarification.  The A base arc should extend from the 6:30 position to the 11:30 position.  The B base arc should be from the 12:30 position to the 5:30 position.  This is where the presumed stickiness was questioned by truesearch.  I see why you would think that now.  I left that area unengaged by the magnets so it would not be an issue. 

Hope

This is the first drawing of the dial, it shows information concerning layout but no dimensions due to no working device being built as of now.  I have parts now at hand but still need acquire thin flexible flat brass stock to mount the magnets.  I have solid corian, a cutting board but I want to make the first dial lighter.  The magnets I have just are not strong enough to cause a large swing during repulsion. So I will keep the wheel weight down so over coming spin friction (torque) will be minimal.  I will be making more drawings tomorrow.

Hope

More appointments in Seattle today.  At least it gives me exposure to gain the few items I still need for building.  Hope to find something light to serve as a center disk today.  I picked up a thick round box but it was a poor choice for holding the flexible rods.  I was able to find some flat brass small stock here in Bayview.  In a small way I am hesitant to finally build, it is my last idea and I have no others after so many times of trying. 

If this does not work I will have to start a new line of thought. 

LibreEnergia

Quote from: Hope on August 15, 2013, 08:43:20 AM
More appointments in Seattle today.  At least it gives me exposure to gain the few items I still need for building.  Hope to find something light to serve as a center disk today.  I picked up a thick round box but it was a poor choice for holding the flexible rods.  I was able to find some flat brass small stock here in Bayview.  In a small way I am hesitant to finally build, it is my last idea and I have no others after so many times of trying. 

If this does not work I will have to start a new line of thought.

What part of "magnetism is a conservative field" have you missed previously?   This (and any other attempt at building a working magnet motor) is doomed to fail due to this fact.