Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetically Imbalanced Wheel

Started by Hope, August 09, 2013, 01:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

Attraction sticks, repulsion does NOT stick.   Placing magnets on FLEXible rods on a clock face with all one field (let us say north facing outward) facing outward will build a base for us to prototype upon.   Then you can place north facing magnets from the 6:60 to 11:30 outer side to drive the magnets on the inner wheel (mounted on flex rods) towards the center or the circle.  And as well place and arrangement of magnets inner the 12:30 to 5:30 circle of magnets on the original circle of flex rod mounted magnets to repulse the south poles to the outer area of the circle.  This will drive the inner circle into imbalance and the wheel will seek balance using gravity.  This sounds complicated yet it is NOT     I do need someone developed in CaD to draw and post it.   I have been gravely ill yet tomorrow I should be released from the hospital to enjoy my life again.   This is a working theorem and should be proven with prototyping.   And a big hello to Dave Lambright for all his video work showing the movement of particles magnetically .

truesearch

@Hope:

I've read your explanation several times but I'm having difficulty in exactly comprehending what you envision ~ sorry.  :-[

Wishing you the best with your health situation.

truesearch

Hope

Having errors galore trying to post answers to all your PM's.  Keep losing the connection.   I just got out of the hospital yesterday and I can see I will have to draw this out to make it intelligible.  BUT the main idea is to flex the magnets on one side inward and the other outward.  Inward is simple using an outer "like" field, the outward flex will have to be pushed from the inside of the disk that spins.

Hope

I am trying for the third time to post a sketch of this system without it working.
It is in a JPG format at 200 dots per inch on a normal sheet of printer paper size wise it a 1.34 MB file.

Hope

Ok,  finally I have it loaded.  But it is in downloads section under Imbalanced Magnetic Wheel.