Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetically Imbalanced Wheel

Started by Hope, August 09, 2013, 01:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

The parts marked "base C and base D" do not touch the disk which spins clockwise.   This disk can be made to turn counterclockwise with a simple rearrangement of the base mounted magnets.

Farmhand

Yep by your last two post's it sounds like what I'm seeing. Looks like it I mean to say, I've always thought there would be a way to make a wheel spin by itself.

Maybe you have found it.  ;)  I even have some plastic wheels I can use to try it out, as well as quite a few small but strong magnets. Hope it works for me.

Did you go under general anesthetic ?  That is the part I hate, handing over my consciousness. Scary if you're not mentally prepared I reckon, who knows maybe if we're lucky when under we come back with new revelations.  ;D

Anyway I'll try to draw it different so then, we'll know for sure if I've got you're thinking. It'll be a hand drawing but i'll find some circles to draw around.

Cheers

P.S. It might take some hours. And on a side note any wheel that will spin at even a reasonable speed could be used for driving a Van de Graff machine or some other static machine, then there is very little drag and a HV output.

Farmhand

Hi Hope, I made a drawing on the left close to the same as the bottom drawing of yours, and another from the side to show the rods and wheel support, with the side view I only drew some rods to make the drawing more clear to see, was the intention. As well as a single rod and magnet. I have small neo cylinder magnets so I drew a one.

I think the idea is that the left side big magnet pushes inwards the magnets on the rods which flex and shift weight inwards on the left side,
and the right hand big magnet pushes the magnets and flexes the rods to shift weight outwards on the right side. to create a unbalanced wheel.

But I think the trick to it will be to get the rods to flex enough and make the magnets "swing out" past the neutral point when they leave the influence of the left side big magnet,
Then while still "out" the magnets enter the influence of the big right magnet without needing to be actually pushed out, they would only need to be held out by the big magnet kind of thing, and the same at the bottom but from out to in.  :)  kinda like each rod is a pendulum when it leaves one magnet it swings out or in then just gets held there by the other magnet, the off balance does the rest. Maybe need a push to start it. It would have a speed but could be adjustable to vary optimum speed maybe. Worth a shot I think. I think the idea has some merit.

EDIT: Actually I was thinking it might be best to reverse the polarity or something so that the top magnet swings down then the bottom magnet would swing down as well and gravity could then aid the swing of the rod as well but I don't think that is possible. dunno, 

I guess the main thing is - Do I get your meaning do you think ?

Cheers

Hope

Yes it looks like you understand the principle.  An important note is that all the flex rods are all forced the same direction.  If repulsed to the right as the disk is facing you the unit spins clockwise.  If repulsed all left the spin will be counterclockwise.   I like the ease at which the unit can be driven forward or backwards.  Placing magnets on the rear of the disk will make it simple to build a direct drive generator.  I was thinking perhaps this unit is only useable in a gravity field,  but really there is gravity everywhere to some degree.

Thank you Farmhand for your great efforts.  (My situation in the hospital was that the thyroid was burning out my heart by making it beat fast and hard.)

A physics teacher has modeled the flex and shown it to cause an increase in weight towards the outer edge.  So simple, yet it took so long to arrange the all the pieces into a device we could all build and use.

Farmhand

Unfortunately, that's about all I can do just for now I have to travel a long way to see the surgeon.
So I may not post again for some days. But I'll be thinking.  ;D

Keep Well