Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Melnicenko self running device

Started by steadyfield, August 26, 2013, 01:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bringdownthezog

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 27, 2013, 11:11:36 PM
Same video as in the original post.

Thank you. But will you please stop the tired argument about the Joule Theif ?

TinselKoala

Quote from: bringdownthezog on August 28, 2013, 12:29:23 AM

Thank you. But will you please stop the tired argument about the Joule Theif ?
Which argument was that? The only mention of the Joule Thief in this thread that I can find is when I pointed out that all our time has been wasted on Joule Thiefs, since the schematic given was drawn in 2007.

Is that a tired argument? I fail to see your reasoning.

Perhaps YOU can tell me why, since the schematic has been known since 2007, there have been exactly zero replications of this circuit that perform as the video shows? And just what that argument has to do with Joule Thiefs?

bringdownthezog

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 28, 2013, 01:05:54 AM
Which argument was that? The only mention of the Joule Thief in this thread that I can find is when I pointed out that all our time has been wasted on Joule Thiefs, since the schematic given was drawn in 2007.

Is that a tired argument? I fail to see your reasoning.

Perhaps YOU can tell me why, since the schematic has been known since 2007, there have been exactly zero replications of this circuit that perform as the video shows? And just what that argument has to do with Joule Thiefs?

That video was made in May 2013 and I'd venture to say it was not made in 2007 or earlier. And further did NOT follow that schematic for the simple reason that there is no percievable airgap from the video !! Thank you for not bringing up the Joule Thief picture in this thread.

bringdownthezog

Just watched the video again. There appears to be aluminum foil covering the coils at the middle of bobbin. Can that be construed as capacitive coupling ? Interesting ....