Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roy Davis and Rawls Magnetism Discoveries

Started by hanon, September 07, 2013, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

Quote from: tim123 on September 08, 2013, 02:09:39 PM

The thing is - none of us can actually see it - and it's virtually impossible to test - unless you can find a material that's only attracted to one polarity...

how the magnetic lines of flux switch between one polarity and the other at the mid-point...?

It is only needed to have a Hall effect sensor and to measure the field in the three axis X, Y,Z as Howard Johnson did it. He took more than 5,000 readings in each magnet to map its magnetic field in 3D. He explains the method with detail in his book and it is a straight forward procedure.

Roy Davis & Rawls state that the switching of polarity is done in the center zone (bloch wall)y as they explain in his booky where a kind of "8" shape is formed. These are their experimental results.

hanon

tim123

Quote from: hanon on September 08, 2013, 04:51:26 PM
It is only needed to have a Hall effect sensor and to measure the field in the three axis...

Hi Hanon,
  well, the method you describe is better than nothing, but it's like a blind man trying to feel the world with his fingers - not as good as sight. We only get to see the effects - and not the cause.

My feeling is that the standard model has to be wrong - because one field can't cancel * itself * out - it's illogical. The field has to either flip at the mid-point, or it's 2 fields.

I'm going to launch into some heavy theorising: ;)

The fact the the field doesn't rotate with the magnet (see faraday disk) I take as evidence that the magnetic field is caused by a higher-dimensional effect...

A permanent magnet is constantly circulating PURE CURRENT - Amps with zero volts. (The opposite of an electret) A current gives rise to a magnetic field... So current and magnetism are the same thing - just in different dimensions:

ALL mainstream physics accepts the liklihood of extra dimensions. They say these 'extra' dimensions are 'curled up', and smaller than the Plank length. I think they're right, although they've got it back to front...

WE are living in the curled-up spiral dimensions, and the extra dimensions are actually the 'linear' ones... It's just that our entire being is a spiral too - that everything looks flat to us....

Anyhow - let's just go with the version as it looks to us - i.e. like the extra dimensions are the little curled-up ones...

So a permanent magnet contains current perpetually flowing in the 4th(+) dimension(s) of the magnet material. That current is forvever spiralling inwards, in eddys smaller than the Plank length.

Thoughts anyone?

hanon

Another nonconventional researcher, Marcos Pinel, also proposed (independently) in the 70s a theory where the center point of the magnet has null field.

http://hemeroteca.abcdesevilla.es/nav/Navigate.exe/hemeroteca/sevilla/abc.sevilla/1978/05/21/053.html

Too many independent researcers seemed to arrive to the same conclusion. Could it just be that all they were upon something which is a real fact. There are too many coincidences ...

Regards