Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic fields within a toroid inductor.

Started by tinman, September 11, 2013, 10:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

your post had nothing to do with magnetic and electric fields, mine well I know pseudoscience, like I said wasting my time.
later
dave

MileHigh

A legitimate second subject:

QuoteThis coil the first one I showed in this thread is wound and powered with dc so the current runs against each winding and results in no detectable magnetic field using a compass but still has an electric field.

I don't know what you mean when you say, "the current runs against each winding."  Can you elaborate?

How much current was running through the coil when you tried to measure the magnetic field with a compass?  How did you actually physically do the compass measurement?  How can you be sure the compass was sensitive enough?

How do you know there was an electric field?  How did you measure it?

Dave45

Quote from: MileHigh on September 19, 2013, 12:42:30 AM
Dave45:

Focus..... Focus....

Quoting you:

For reference, here is the example from the earlier posting:  We were talking about an example were there were interacting fields from two wires with DC current going through them.  In that case there will be places in the 3D field where there is no magnetic field and by definition there is no electric field.

Where is the electric field in this example Dave?  Please state your proof that I am wrong.
Its like me saying there's a nose on your face and your saying there isnt, and the whole time your looking right at it.
past my bedtime
later

MileHigh

Dave45:

Quoteyour post had nothing to do with magnetic and electric fields, mine well I know pseudoscience, like I said wasting my time.
later
dave

I would call that a "spooky fail" on your part.  You challenge me on my example, and when I reply to engage with you, you post more pictures of coils frozen in glass containers.  What the heck?

And then you get rude again.  The truth is I tried to legitimately hear you out with respect to your comments about my example and discuss it with you and you ended up wasting my time.  You did not discuss my example at all, the one you challenged me about.  How ironic.

MileHigh

P.S.: 
QuoteIts like me saying there's a nose on your face and your saying there isnt, and the whole time your looking right at it.

I would call that an attempt at misdirection.  Thanks for the non-debate.  I was truly willing to debate your contention that there is an electric field in my example with the two wires with DC current flowing through them.  As much as I tried to debate that specific example with you, you simply thew things at me that had nothing at all to do with the example.  Hence I gave you the example of an ice hotel.  The art of "non-linear debate."

It makes me think of those silly little things that people put in their high school year book write-ups for their personal profiles.  This one guy put this in for his write-up and for some reason I could never forget it:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I like Corn Flakes
Can you swim?

Magluvin

Should we just dismiss the ice formations in Daves Ice projects?  If we had 2 containers with the same coils filled with water, and we power one coil and not power the other, and if in the end, the powered coil in ice has spiral formations and the unpowered coil doe not, is it still insignificant? Are we not curious as to what is causing these distortions in the ice due to an energized coil? If not, then why not? ;)

Mags