Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help to get this EV GRAY type system to work

Started by ranuhook, September 30, 2013, 11:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranuhook

Quote from: lzbin80 on October 02, 2013, 04:54:36 AM
From what I've heard, Some free energy generator produce very high voltage from only 12V, think of 3000V or more.

I recommend put multiple 1N4007 in series(3-5), and PVC wire protect all the wires and insulator type wrap all the connections.

thank you all for your support.

1. i am coming from the fact that i read somewhere that the setup will give (12v + 60v) x (60amp + 0.5amp) [battery and transformer voltage and amp summed up to give 4356VA.

2. based on 1 above, and from the fact that i also read somewhere that if the voltage on a battery does not fall, amperage is not consumed, the circuit shown was designed, just by following the E V Gray section for getting the high voltage.

3. with 1, and 2 above, i got a high voltage going into the inverter, but the control is now my problem.

(a) without the control, diodes blow up

(b) without the control, it is likely the inverter too may blow up, since voltage going into the inverter will be too high.

4. so what i need is the help to control point 3 above (since i have confirmed points 1 and 2, and find them to be ok with me)

thank you all

ranuhook

Quote from: e2matrix on October 03, 2013, 01:43:01 PM
Do you really intend for the diode to be facing the direction you have shown in the schematic?   It looks backwards depending on what is it's intended purpose.

as for the diode diagram direction, i think it is to allow the electrons flow towards the positive pole of the battery, please correct me if i am wrong.

ranuhook

i am still waiting for directional help and support. thank you all

lifeforce-energy

Hi Folks,

I have not posted for a while, but have been spurred a bit more into action with the rising costs of domestic utility energy - namely electricity and gas!
How Ed Gray's system work's has already been given in Dr. Peter Lindemann's book called "The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity" which is available mainly now as .pdf copies
from the web, as new hardcopies are no longer in print.
I've attached a couple of files for you perusal. The zipped file has some photos of the enclosure I've made for the British Power Pulse modulator driver.
It can source/sink up to 340V, 9A (Freq. Range 1Hz to 1.5MHz) and has active protection. I've yet to procure the thyratron, as they are not readily available off the shelf in Australia - the most common types are Soviet made. The TGI1-50/5 thyratron according to the datasheet can handle up to a decent 50A of current more than enough to handle the remaining voltage discharge from the spark gap assembly, it also has very high di//dt characteristics [steep pulsed edges & short recovery duration] which most semiconductors struggle to handle, without the risk of blowing them up.
Some more info. about them can be found at https://hackaday.com/tag/tgi1-50-5/
Some of the Radiant Longitudinal Wave Energy is picked up by the copper cylinder around the spark plug gap(B) electrode rod after the high voltage (C) capacitor(s) have discharged . This energy is collected to mainly drive a preferred load load of your choosing and some leftover 'Cold Electricity' pulsed DC energy can also be dumped as storage into a 12V battery for charging. Label (D) is the overshoot spark mechanism designed to to protect the circuit along with the PIV shorting 'flywheel' diode arrangement connected in parallel across the high voltage (C) capacitor(s)

Anyhow that's a synopsis on how I think it  it works. It may take me another month to construct and source the remaining parts.

kolbacict

Quote from: lifeforce-energy on June 04, 2023, 01:47:41 AM
I've yet to procure the thyratron, as they are not readily available off the shelf in Australia - the most common types are Soviet made. The TGI1-50/5 thyratron according to the datasheet can handle up to a decent 50A of current more than enough
Take me to your place, and with me a ton of junk. We will make a sea container, and in addition to the instruments, I will hide in the container. ;) :)   And there I will hide in the forest with the Papuans from the migration services.  I won't be a problem for you.
I have so much trash, you don't even suspect what Ali Baba's treasures await you... 8)