Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

(Poll) Chemtrails during federal government shutdown?

Started by gravityblock, October 08, 2013, 11:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any chemtrails in your area since the 'federal government shutdown'?

No, I haven't noticed any chemtrails in my area since the shutdown.
3 (50%)
Yes, chemtrails in my area has continued despite the shutdown.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

LibreEnergia

Quote from: SeaMonkey on October 15, 2013, 12:51:41 AM

The "trails in the sky" have indeed been scientifically
evaluated and samples have been collected for
scientific analysis.

Absolute rubbish.

The only studies that have been done were deeply flawed from a scientific viewpoint.  Point to just one study of any merit that shows this has been proven.

MileHigh

Farmhand:

How much do you know about jet engines?  How do you know that you can't add additives to the fuel?  See, it's just the same thing again, you are implying a "correct" view and I don't think you know that much about the intimate engineering details about jet engines nor are you a chemical engineer that works on jet fuel mixtures.  In my case, I know for certain that I don't know.

QuoteWhat matters is what is actually happening.

Indeed, and you have no clue at all what is "actually happening" yet you seem to be implying that you do.  I have no clue either but I am willing to use my common sense and apply it to situations when I don't know.

"Chem trails" is almost like "radiant energy" in the context of free energy enthusiasts.  In both cases nobody can define it or measure it or find any hard evidence either exists.  But at least for "radiant energy" I know it's complete nonsense.  You will see it discussed like it is real a little bit on this forum, but much more so on the Energetic Forum.  There are giant threads on EF where people discuss "radiant energy" as a tangible thing, and they are grown adults that are completely and utterly wrong.

QuoteCan you say with certainty what the spray planes with visible nozzles that are filmed spraying are actually spraying and why ?

Another loaded question and I will answer it with a twist:  You Farmhand can't say with certainty what the spray planes with visible nozzles that are filmed spraying are actually spraying and why.  You don't even know if they are spraying anything or if it is just water.  And even if they are spraying something you have no clue at all if it might be for a legitimate scientific or agricultural reason.

QuoteMy opinion is that you just like to abjectly deny as much as you possibly can. Do your best, it won't change what is actually happening, nor can it.

One more time, you are pushing a concept and trying to pretend that you know something and you know that it's true.  Who says anything is actually happening?  That kind of quasi-subliminal attempt at brainwashing doesn't work for me.  It's very possible and very very likely that nothing is happening.  You linked to a clip of a woman catching a reflection in her door window and calling it a chem trail.  Sometimes in life you just have to say something is crap, otherwise you would go insane.

TechStuf:

QuoteAnyone who denies chemtrails is morbidly ignorant.  As for the multifold purpose of chemtrails, the debate rages.

I absolutely and unequivocally deny the existence of chemtrails unless you can produce solid evidence for the chemicals, the reasons for doing so, the delivery systems, the agency that is carrying out the task, and so on.  I have looked at a bunch of YouTube videos and I think they are junk.  So I consider myself reasonably well informed, not ignorant.

Anyway, what a world we live in.  Probably within minutes of the 1995 Oklahoma bombing you had people claiming it was a government conspiracy.  Same thing for the Boston bombings, within an hour Alex Jones had a YouTube clip up stating that it was a false flag operation.

So at least I gave you guys a countering opinion, and that's a good thing!  A little bit of balance in the expression of views is good.  I think of Sterling Allen and he lives in this kind of world view.  I say to myself thank God (just an expression) that I don't live in the creepy horrible world that his mind puts him in.  He will believe in some flaky guy that does a total fail when demoing his "magnetic motor" and also believe that we are in a creepy horrible nightmare world where there are dark forces at every turn.  Chem trails is just another facet of this creepy zombie smoke and mirrors world of the mind.  Check out the creepy 1965 Catherine Deneuve movie Repulsion for the unpleasant taste.

Yuck!  Not for me.  I am now officially totally burned out discussing the ridiculous subject of chem trails.

MileHigh

TechStuf

QuoteYuck!  Not for me.  I am now officially totally burned out discussing
the ridiculous subject of chem trails.

BS. 

You don't seem to know what "officially" means and you never burn out.  You're like "Bob" in the movie, what about Bob. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0pKymngWgJw#t=48

You show up and prattle on to hear your head rattle.  You rag on and on about proof like a child dinging for the Christmas toy he hopes he'll never receive, and when he gets it, he's too afraid to tear the wrapping paper or untie the bow. 

Here is a radical new therapy for your condition.  Rather than peeking into the topics to blather on and on about how they suck and can't happen and no proof is enough....try searching far and wide for a topic you "actually" know something about, and can participate in a positive manner.  You know, contributing "experience" to the pool, rather than just hopping off the high dive to take a crap and try and send every one out early. 

Surely I'm not alone in my supposition that you if you are not a "shill" for the backstreet boys, then you should at least consider putting in an application.  Because if you ain't getting paid to act such a fool, then this sad joke isn't just on us, but doubly so on you.

Don't let the revolving door pinch your pinky on the way out.

TS
“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

MileHigh

TechStuf:

All the world is a stage.

I thought that this was a discussion about alleged chem trails and not an ad hominem attack session. 

Quotetry searching far and wide for a topic you "actually" know something about, and can participate in a positive manner.

Really?  Why don't you go and take a read of another thread around here about pulse motors and tell us how it relates to your statement above.  What does it mean when you put the word "actually" in quotations in a sentence in reference to your statement above?  You probably will pretend to be immune to my advice, but my advice to you is to just be real TechStuf.  Just be real.  When you are pretending to be someone that you are not, it's just a useless and pointless expenditure of mental energy.  You can burn yourself out like that.

I expressed my opinion on alleged chem trails, and I stand behind it.  Just deal with it in a civil manner.

MileHigh

SeaMonkey

MileHigh, LibreEnergia,

You both seem to have lost your
scientific curiosity and whatever dedication
to scientific inquiry that you may have
possessed earlier in your existences. ???

Both of your tactics are well known in the
Forum Community.  You both follow orders
well and your handlers are no doubt satisfied
with your abilities to disrupt. :o

Promoting the true aims of science is clearly
not part of either of your agendas although
MileHigh is busily engaged in considerable
technical discussion in order to establish some
degree of false credibility. 8)

If your beliefs are genuine, you are of course
entitled to them.  If they are deception (as they
seem to be) then you'll encounter resistance to