Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Announcement: These bastards should be warned about and then ignored...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, October 15, 2013, 05:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Oh,we become international languages writing , absolutely nice !
If not English,and not German,
but the language from Americo Vespucci (New York new Ma-j/-y-or) would have been become U.S. American federal speech than we would have to read and listen that kind :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpEKXdhPyEM

Why not ? Italo-Western ! Italo-Eastern ? ::)

Salute
          OCWdL

p.s.: cause I am interested about conversation intentions I let translated by google the above language writing,for me foreign ( but clearly to recognize as
one between aramaeic/abrahamaeic  and hebrew
( right-left oriented steno/Kurzschrift like arabic ):

My dear jewish friend!

Firstly I would like to ask you benefited from my medical advice.
I suspect that you suffer from bipolar disease
It is certain that this is the result of your personnlitshe problems mentioned earlier.
You need it to go to the doctor to write down the appropriate remedy.
In addition, you need to be better controlled, especially during the peak.

Google translator lector: personnlitshe :-\  a. german persoenliche /persönliche
                                                                    b1english  personal
                                                                    b2english  own     

lancaIV

I have been there,in London,in front of a speaker on this Parc corner,during the 80'.
It was the same day when his royal Highness,the Prince of Wales Charles Windsor marriaged Diana Spencer.
The street where you can find also the BP headquarter and the Scotland Yard has been quasi empty .Quasi:Only I. 
The others filled the streets from and to the Buckingham Palace.

About "kingdom" : plagiating Seals context:
                              This is the freedome where I belong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq6eGCXXP8
                              ( The singer,Ofra Haza,R.I.P. (K)afar finished)

FatBird

Can SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN what this guy is sputtering about.
I CANNOT figure out what in the world he is trying to tell us.

Thanks.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NWO1968 on November 06, 2013, 03:08:39 PM
מייַן ליב ייִדיש פרייַנד!

פירסטלי איך וואָלט ווי צו פרעגן איר בענאַפיטיד פון מיין מעדיציניש עצה.
איך כאָשעד אַז איר לייַדן פון בייפּאָולער קרענק
עס איז זיכער אַז דאָס איז דער רעזולטאַט פון דיין פּערסאָננליטשע פּראָבלעמס דערמאנט פריער.
איר דאַרפֿן דאָס צו גיין צו די דאָקטער צו שרייַבן אַראָפּ דעם צונעמען סגולע.
אין דערצו, איר דאַרפֿן צו זייַן בעסער קאַנטראָולד, ספּעציעל בעשאַס דעם שפּיץ.

About this what we do and for what, You will kindly learn from topic NWO.
The text above is Yiddish.   One Internet translation:

"Miחn heart  Yiהdish  Priחnd! Pirstli how  Waטlt hook shaped decree  Pragn I will shoot  Banaחpitid was vacated sort  Maditsinish advice. How  Caטshad  Aחz I will shoot  Liחdn was vacated  Bipלaטolar  Krank As  Aiz  Zicar  Aחz aטs  Aiz ar  Razoltaחt was vacated a judge  Pלarsaטnnlitsha  Pלraטblams armant  Priar. I will shoot aחrpןn aטs decree  Gin decree quite/enough aטktar decree  Shriחbn  Aחraטpל their opinion  Tsonaman  Sgola. Not artso, I will shoot aחrpןn decree  Ziחn  Basar  Kaחntraטold,  Spלatsial  Bashaחs their opinion  Shpלits."

These guys accent or dialect isn't something the average software translator can handle.   I GIVE UP what he actually wanted to saw.   Fluent English from him would be real nice about now.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

pix

It's end of the year, and Dr.No wakes up again.This time as NWO1968.
For the information: this mental individual was banned from OU by site administrator for his hate speach and neo-nazi propagada.
Please,take him with grain of salt, as he claims sort of cavitation pump his invention, and tries to  sell "home nuclear units" :-D
Regards,
Pix