Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The EM Sucking antenna

Started by Tesla_2006, August 11, 2006, 10:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Some  guy named "crump" managed to get a patent on devices that got energy from  radio waves to power some lights and to power a radio.All of that patent was in english.Back in the 1950's.triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

triffid said:
The only electricity i managed to get out of the atmosphere was .04 volts from the output of a crystal set radio.These articles claim 5 kw.So go figure!!!!?????triffid
I think the voltage is fairly consistant with what you're using for parts.  For headphones, you'll need high impedance types, if you go that route.

Some of the posts are in German on this site.  Not comprehensible to me, since I'm an American.  But, you're right about the Spanish.

Also, some 'Web  pages are deleted by those who upload them or the hosting site.  Nothing might be done about that.  Just get a hard copy, I suppose.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

bolt

You want proof then look at the TPU which is a VHF version or Kapanadze video which is ELF version. They both draw free electrons from the ambient either air in VHF sucking version, or ground in ELF ground sucking systems.

In all these system you create an E resonance into the domain that you wish to tap and a much stronger B node appears.

Electron spin left hand induction creates right hand spin reply in B domain from universal pool of free electrons.

When you have fast moving B into a coil that is the very same thing as moving a magnet over it which generates guess what? electricity! Magnetic induction does not suffer entropy loss but ambient loss in theory is real. This means after you have made a 500 mega watt device you can actually deplete the local ambient of free electrons. Now you got a black hole. Who know what will happen then or the effect of turning off the vacuum suction cleaner LOL

So you dont get something for nuffin!

If you mess up and create an RF EM wave instead then you suffer entropy losses as you just made an RF transmitter instead.

Any case its all tesla nothing new here only 150 years of ignorance.

PS  the super regen radio receiver is an ambient extraction system. It transmits back out on the desired frequency required excites local electrons to make the antenna grow giant "electronic ears". These local excited ambient electrons part E excitation are now part of the source that were NOT part of the original signal and will capture the incoming signal and add to the overall signal through B induction magnetic on the tuned coil which is why a gain > million can be realized from ONE RF stage as super regen.

The quenching part of the circuit allows time for the ambient B induction to end up on the coil then we switch back on again the E excitation grows and more B returns so the process is one of real gain.

wings

Quote from: bolt on July 21, 2009, 12:46:04 PM
You want proof then look at the TPU which is a VHF version or Kapanadze video which is ELF version. They both draw free electrons from the ambient either air in VHF sucking version, or ground in ELF ground sucking systems.

In all these system you create an E resonance into the domain that you wish to tap and a much stronger B node appears.

Electron spin left hand induction creates right hand spin reply in B domain from universal pool of free electrons.

When you have fast moving B into a coil that is the very same thing as moving a magnet over it which generates guess what? electricity! Magnetic induction does not suffer entropy loss but ambient loss in theory is real. This means after you have made a 500 mega watt device you can actually deplete the local ambient of free electrons. Now you got a black hole. Who know what will happen then or the effect of turning off the vacuum suction cleaner LOL

So you dont get something for nuffin!

If you mess up and create an RF EM wave instead then you suffer entropy losses as you just made an RF transmitter instead.

Any case its all tesla nothing new here only 150 years of ignorance.

PS  the super regen radio receiver is an ambient extraction system. It transmits back out on the desired frequency required excites local electrons to make the antenna grow giant "electronic ears". These local excited ambient electrons part E excitation are now part of the source that were NOT part of the original signal and will capture the incoming signal and add to the overall signal through B induction magnetic on the tuned coil which is why a gain > million can be realized from ONE RF stage as super regen.

The quenching part of the circuit allows time for the ambient B induction to end up on the coil then we switch back on again the E excitation grows and more B returns so the process is one of real gain.

thanks

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: triffid on July 21, 2009, 11:24:37 AM
Some  guy named "crump" managed to get a patent on devices that got energy from  radio waves to power some lights and to power a radio.All of that patent was in english.Back in the 1950's.triffid
@triffid
http://www.rexresearch.com/atmoselx/atmoselx.htm

Pg. 35 of this file has a patent drawing of Lloyd Crump, the inventor.  Essentially, it's a radio for receiving transmitted broadcasts from stations.
Whether or not the component values are in the patent text is questionable.  Unfortunately, no patent number comes with the drawing.

Re-edit:

Patent #2,814,242   Powering Electrical Devices with Energy Extracted from the Atmosphere
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=CcdUAAAAEBAJ&dq=patent:2813242&as_drrb_ap=q&as_minm_ap=0&as_miny_ap=&as_maxm_ap=0&as_maxy_ap=&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.