Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The EM Sucking antenna

Started by Tesla_2006, August 11, 2006, 10:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tesla_2006

I want to explain in brief as work a antenna for get kilowatts from radiant sources across our atmosphere

Many physicians known a phenomena was called the "Electromagnetic black Hole " is a resonant cavity phenomena consist of a power source and a receiver not passive, an active receiver send the same waves of the source at low power at the same frequency but in phase oposition, an electromagnetic wave has two components, E and B of electric and magnetic field, if the receiver antenna send waves only with B or E high level values or generates a strong field but of low energy that phenomena appears
Any can do the simulation of this process and you can see the EM waves emitted for the source in way of follow a straight line detours and shift to the receiver antenna in a phenomena like the concentration of light rays of the lens in optics, that?s say for get power from a radiant source we must build an antenna not passive , it must be active, if we do the calculations we can show than the half of the power emitted for the power source can be sucked, in practical terms all the power can be sucked because the waves not go into the receiving antenna go reflecting into the Ionosphere and return  for the opossite way to the other waves
There is not dependence of the physical length of the antenna and the wave length , common radio amateur don?t know this because his purposes is not get kilowatts in his receivers, the get low power signals about miliwatts or microwatts and work with antena lengths proportionals to the wave length, but when the antenna is not passive , in active mode the sucking wave phenomena is like the antenna was physically of the desired wave length, only a single dipole antenna can do this with the apropiate hardware
  This is the same occours at atomic scale, think in the black body, it sucks all the visible light and send more powerfull radiation to space was explained for Einstein as photons but not as waves, if you compare the wave length the atoms suck with the atom diameter, electron-atom distance , you will see waves are very great in lenght, this is like a sea wave of about 5 meters was sucked for a hole of only 10 cm of diameter!, that is say the atoms use this resonant cavity phenomena and atoms are emiting waves of low power for concentration and sucking of the light waves, this antenna makes the same and this effect is "independence of the distance to the power source"
In our planet there is too many powerfull radiant sources like storm lightings, in our planet there is as avereage 100 lighting discharges for second or 100 Hz as fundamental frequency,there is many megawatts for suck, the schumman resonance frequency of the Ionosphere at 7,8 Hz an many other natural radiant sources, then we have artificial wireless power sources such as ELF transmitters send 500 KW for militar purposes, AM and FM power stations and the 50 Hz and 60 Hz power lines arround the world send waves are reflecting for the Ionosphere are many others megawatts added
There is natural electromagnetic resonant cavities works in plasma gases in some levels of our atmosphere generate phenomens of energy concentration like sphere lights powered for this natural or artificial radiant sources, I known some people build lamps powered with this natural RF power
The technnology for build this antena is a strong field method, for sources like lightings there is a E component strong we can suck generating a electric field of adecuate intensity, so we can send waves of our antena of a few watts and get kilowatts or more for the autointensification of this device, many radiant sources natural or artificial are of E field more intense than B field
All this is the technnology for send and get power in wireless way are not very known

That is the way as in the device build in this site

http://radiantenergy.tk

Get 5 KW form Ionosphere as many others suck power from others sources

Bye

mkt3920

Could not open any of the links on your webpage.

Tesla_2006

try this mirror, is in spanish and the pdf are in spanish, you must translate

http://energiaradiante.tk

Bye

mark australia

Hi Mr Tesla 2006.
I have had a good look at many of your documents.
My question to you is what devices have you actually tested and what were the results. Just simple answers.
Like the EM sucking antenna...did you fuild one..what was the input power and how much power was extracted.
What measures did you use for power in power out. Do you have any photos or videos?
Mark

Elvis Oswald

I can't make heads or tails of the stuff at that link.  I can recommend a good host - I can set it up myself for you... $100 a year for your own domain with a forum, blog, and initial setup of a few pages... ;)

But... I have thought about this for sometime myself.  There's a thread about resonant circuits in cascade that I was involved in that evolved to using a coil as an antenna... matching a capacitor to make a LC circuit that would resonate at schuman freq. (which is at 12 hz and rising now I think)... and applying low power to make the antenna electronically larger.
Actually - you could kick it off with a magnet approaching the coil.
And if the source was at the same freq. as the resonance of the LC circuit, you would see 100-1000 times the voltage.

A combination of these ideas seem to be the key - look at the marks device.