Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bashar's Spacecraft Engine

Started by teratologist, November 20, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

quote:
   "Stan Deyo's discussion on antigravity show a device much like this one and how to power it up.
                                                                                                                                            end quote.

Are you referring to the round table top toy that needs the power of a welding machine to do anything?
   He said that he will not disclose the real deal due to "safety reasons".  Only showing supposed pictures of what the crafts look like.

How many welding machines will it take to levitate a 30 foot craft?  Where will this energy come from in space?
   He mentions Tesla and Moray, as if his device has something to do with what they invented.  Does it?
   Some how Stan's discussion leaves something out. As always...

Hope

Simple answer is no welding machines needed.   He is showing how the reactive third field is generated from the other two charges.  So building a third field is a matter of waiting for it to gather as a reaction from the coil field and the pulsed DC center "nail" charge spins the first field capturing and compressing these charged waves.  The resultant charge between the coil and center shaft will be change state matter/plasma.  Did you watch the entire section Stan talked about using a fluid medium (cola) to show the standing wave reaction?   I do not think Bashar knows the ins and outs of this engine       I think he only sees its image at best.   That 333K Hz is not needed to "engage" the third reactant field,  it may be a tuning for seeing another dimension as he claims (4th D).  But our purpose is coarse as best at this time and is to attract the third field.   Deyo has another youtube on this anti-gravity discussion and it has more information that gives insights to using this device.   I will find and paste the link.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/files/articles/Stan-Deyo-Antigravity-2005.pdf

This pdf should contain most everything we will need to test WTF device.

NickZ

Bashar has mentioned that their crafts do not "travel" to get from point A to point B.  They are instantly relocated into the new location, in NO time.
The ships may not contain a normal propulsion system, like as in a plasma-drive engine.
  The 333khz is the frequency that is used by the ship to run, dematerialize, and re-materialize into the new dimension.  As they are multi-dimensional crafts,
and are not just a physical space ship,  "traveling" through physical space.

Bashar can't spill all the beans about this, either, as it would be like giving a monkey a cell phone.  Most likely he is only mentioning some hints, of what we can understand, at this time, and is only allowed to disclose certain limited information.
   Like the information that is already being worked on and developed by the Black Space Programs, on their own back-engineered space crafts.
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwOFCSFms4

quote:
  "Simple answer is no welding machines needed.   He is showing how the reactive third field is generated from the other two charges."

He is not showing much of anything...  not even the small table top toy being connected and wired to a welding machine, and actually doing something.
And, the actual input power source in order to obtain that "third frequency" comes from WHERE, on a real craft?

Hope

The third "field" is the result of the other two charges.   Bashar is not the owner of this technology,  he does not claim that and could not have a patent even in process on this space engine idea.    You might call the resultant field the standing wave though it's term will be new since it is a new form of mass/energy.  Like bottled null points able to absorb energy and open a new portal.   But of course we could just throw out all thoughts of applying the theory to see if we could get further on other known working at one time devices of the past.  Since we know our government has been totally honest with returning all the papers of Tesla and none were changed....oh wait,  we can trust them right?   This experiment looks like nickles and dimes compared to the Bashar unit.    And no we have no reason to be dissuaded especially by each other.   

Why not use a PMH as the outer coil?  How could Bashar claim anything wrong with that,  then old Ed Leeds would send his copyright lawyer I imagine.    LOL   when are we going to figure out the principles and drop the negative crap that does not get us there.  I call it skipping to the end.   Most people call it the "BUTS"      But it can not be done,  but it will not work,  but it will cost to much,  but there is no known energy of that sort, buts          Some call this butting       getting real,  others know we are on the fringe of our science and bridging to an unknown science is and has been a step of faith.    Without faith nothing is possible.  (except the accidents) So all the negative can'ts just slow the process.  That is why some major discoveries are accidentally discovered and other advances come from some one tinkering around at home.   They are just to naive to know it could not be done.   If your hanging on to the buts you might as well grab a IEEE license and engineer like the rest do. 

ATOM1

OK so this thing goes flying of into space hahahahah OK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH Its been channelled and the real inventor is ???????? bervbn; v rev;ern erjhnbjtnbjntb hahahahahah I have to laugh because of the polite begging pitch salesman approach hahahahah The very first thing is give us money hahahahahhah and to honest its directed at empty minds that cant think...... I wonder why ?????????

But sometime mad ideas lead to good ones ! I also have a magic rod and have a cool way to sweet silver gold platinum from copper piping in an electric oven ... That is to say the so called impurities before the copper becomes pure ................................................

The other thing is harmonics resonance as all metals come from super nova they hold a natural EMF frequency ! And without digging to this nut jobs theory there is some logic to it ... But its a dead end for them if they think we are all going to buy into it........................

So if this thing is real or let us say it may open a new approach to a very long list of research that never got anywhere than these harmonic band of frequencies some how do all the work ahahahah Ok lets all play electric guitars inside a golden vase with a stupid stick in the centre of it and see what happens hahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

But I do have a magic rod it isolates the curvature of space at 2.2 degrees imperial and imperial measurements are all harmonics if you want them to be............. So you point the stick at a star and ???????????? a wave function sets up a super string and the gravity of the star pulls you in that direction wow hahaahhahahhahahhahahahahh ok so who is going to try it first ?????? hahahahhaahahahhaahhah Not me I am to grounded hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha But If you buy my CD TV BLOW UP DOLE you would be doing me a big favour and than I can buy a the atk zxt1 super model hahahaha andwe can send the cdtv into space hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ATOM 1