Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bashar's Spacecraft Engine

Started by teratologist, November 20, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teratologist

Here is a description of an energy device presumably capable of powering a spacecraft. (It is an excerpt from a session with Bashar who was channeled by Darryl Anka.) Any thoughts about it? You can skip the first section.

Message from the Admin:
Sorry, I had to remove this due to a copyright infringement call from Bashar.

You might read more at their website at:

http://bashar.org/messagedarryl.html

Regards, Stefan. ( admin)

TinselKoala

My thoughts?

You can skip the second section too.

"In my terms" it's "what I would call" all a load of BS, more claims without evidence, and coming from a "channeler" yet.

And people wonder why our research area gets little respect from "mainstream science". Stuff like this is why.

e2matrix

Ahh there you go again putting down something you've never even tried.   Sounds simple enough.   Just need an 8 inch diameter rod of gold and a few other basic items.   That shouldn't be any problem .....   as long as you've got about a spare half million dollars for the gold rod.    ;D
Well maybe copper ....   Ummmm  NO ... copper has gotten stupid expensive too.   Oh well

Bashar is funny as heck to watch but I really think he's just a smart and hyper entertainer.   

d3x0r

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 20, 2013, 09:07:16 PM
My thoughts?

You can skip the second section too.

"In my terms" it's "what I would call" all a load of BS, more claims without evidence, and coming from a "channeler" yet.

And people wonder why our research area gets little respect from "mainstream science". Stuff like this is why.
Okay, but that brings rise to the question; when do mythologies become evidence of ancients?  Paul Bunyan?  I dunno maybe that's modern folklore... and amusing stories to pass the time.

Channelling isn't a very objectifiable topic; some guy says he reads gold tablets that only he can see and you're supposed to beleive him?

Conical coils have been experimented with... they do make good multi-frequency ; that is they have a very wide ferquency range because every range is represented in an place that it is 1 complete loop....

But in the interview, it says 'make it, spark it, see what happens' Well what that means is you have to poke at it and see; let us know if you find good results?  I wound one.  I used a funnel and wound two conical coils, then just twisted them together... if you use a sturdy wire like 12 or 14 gauge it will hold its form without a lot of effort, rather than tring to use thin wire and building a complex structure to hold it....

TinselKoala

Quote from: e2matrix on November 20, 2013, 11:29:14 PM
Ahh there you go again putting down something you've never even tried.   Sounds simple enough.   Just need an 8 inch diameter rod of gold and a few other basic items.   That shouldn't be any problem .....   as long as you've got about a spare half million dollars for the gold rod.    ;D
Well maybe copper ....   Ummmm  NO ... copper has gotten stupid expensive too.   Oh well

Bashar is funny as heck to watch but I really think he's just a smart and hyper entertainer.

Nobody is stopping you from trying it, if you can figure it out. In fact, I encourage you to try it for yourself. Please. Be sure to follow the directions exactly, because if you don't, and it doesn't work... well, you didn't follow the exact directions, so no wonder.

I haven't tried jumping off a ten story building, flapping my arms really hard, and singing "I think I can, I think I can" either, even though I heard my toilet talking yesterday, telling me to do it. Why don't you try it for me, it's not nearly as expensive as Bashar's thing, and it is just as likely to work. More likely, since nothing Bashar has said actually works, but my toilet works fine.