Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bashar's Spacecraft Engine

Started by teratologist, November 20, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTF

As you know everything has its own vibrational resonance frequency, but what you might not know is an object doesn't exist in a location, location is part of the objects properties, so if you have an object in your hands and then move it someplace else, then mechanically speaking that's a different object as the equational variables have changed since the vibrational resonance will be different from where the object was before.

So a simple experiment, if you take a 4" hollow copper ball and place it on a flat surface and resonate it, then measure the frequency, now place it about 10 feet away on the same flat surface and resonate it and measure it's frequency again, if your equipment is sensitive enough to measure the difference in frequency, you can now put the ball back to the first position and resonate it with the frequency from position 2. You will need to overwhelm it as to change its resonance frequency to that of the ball from position 2, so to change its properties. Since the location is the properties
of the object if you change the equational variable by overpowering its vibrational resonance then that object must cease to exist and reappear in its new location.

gauschor

This is an interesting hypothesis which could explain teleportation. But don't you think this is a bit too much sophisticated for the object on topic? If it were that simple, then teleportation would have been invented already. Also there would be no point in all these quartz spheres, gold wires, gimmicks etc - just teleport a simple object first. I doubt the channeled device is meant for teleportation.

WTF

I doubt we have the technology to teleport as even if we had equipment sensitive enough to measure the difference in vibrational resonance frequency, I doubt we would be able to amplify that signal to the single resonance needed to change the object properties, because if you think about it, if the signal contained other frequencies due to noise then it wouldn't work. Maybe one day crystal will replace semiconductors, which might be able to amplify such a signal with the required tolerance.

If I was to guess, this flash matrix (I mean the proper one) is used to create the electromagnetic bubble around the ship which allows it to be separated from the reality it's in allowing it to pop out of that reality to another place, there would be another device to change the resonance frequency of the magnetic field to teleport the ship, electromagnet maybe, all the pilot would have to do is dial the resonance frequency to go to that place.

Uniqorn

Quote from: WTF on December 20, 2013, 08:33:11 AM
Thanks Uniqorn for this.

I imagined the gold discs being flat as in the description it says "flat disc of gold", but I wouldn't call whats in your picture a flat disc, more of a bowl shape, if it is a bowl and not a disc then it will be very hard to make.

"And then on top of that a shell, a flat disk of gold; and on the bottom a flat disk of gold which you call a hemisphere. Hollow on the top hemisphere, hollow on the bottom disk"

The language is confusing. Either a poor transcript, or some kind of mismatch with the channeler's available technical terminology.
Either way, the flat disk morphs to a hemisphere in the above quote. Further, an additional disk would have no inner terminal, plus defeat the purpose of the quartz disc insulators. It would be technically redundant. Like I said, you've got to read it over many times to lock in the key technical data.

Uniqorn

Quote from: WTF on December 21, 2013, 04:38:52 AM
...overpowering its vibrational resonance then that object must cease to exist and reappear in its new location.

Whoever is supplying these transcripts has got to be more careful!

Bashar's original description stated that this experiment must take place in an electromagnetically isolated room. The sheet must be conductive, very flat, and level. Once the experiment is set up, the result should be the ball rolling across from position A to position B. NOT teleporting.

I assume it is a very weak effect, otherwise he would not have emphasized the flatness & leveling requirements. This also implies that the ball must be as spherical as is possible to make. A sheet of virgin PCB copper coated board would do the trick.

The lesson here for everyone is to do your research, which is exactly what Bashar encourages. You've got the internet at your finger tips, so no excuses. Otherwise, you get an expensive waste of experimenters time giving incorrect results, which would just add disinformation to the subject.