Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to make multiple Kicks

Started by Neo-X, November 23, 2013, 10:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo-X

Any idea on how to make multiple kicks?

Magluvin

First we need a clear definition of what a single 'kick' is.  ;)

Mags

Neo-X

In my opinion Kick is spike or a very short duration pulse of current like when we discharging capacitor in a spark gap. Steven Mark said we can produce multiple kicks by combining multiple frequencies and the only circuit i can think of to produce this effect is this.

TinselKoala

Is this kicky enough for you?

Horizontal: 0.1 millisecond per division;
Vertical: 200 volts per division (10x attenuated probe);
Kicks: about 2 microseconds wide;
and Steven Mark:  faker.

Farmhand

In this clip we can see I get 17 discharges in succession then two separate ring downs, try to work that one out.  :)
I know what is going on but can anyone see by the waveform what is causing the the pumping first ring down ?

If the second main ring down does not look like it is screwing around I'm not sitting here, it looks like it's a screw/spiral to me.

Ignore the name of the video, it means nothing.

Video clip of Successive discharges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLZZtKEzqs

..Steven Marks = Paid Faker.